part 35(Last Update)

Hey guys here is the last update..But lovelies it will have epilogues and bonus parts..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

It's been two months since Manan are in Relationship..They love eachother immensely..

Manik fell for her.
now he loves her..And today is Nandu's birthday..He is going to propose her for marriage..

It's 10:00 now..in two hours it's her birthday..And Manik is hell bent  in giving her best birthday gift..

Manik got ready wearing white shirt,black pants and black blazer looking hot as always..He is waiting for her leaning to his car outside her mansion..

And There came Nandini wearing off white knee length frock looking cute,hot and Beautiful at the same time..Manik smiled looking at her..She too gave him cute smile and hugged him hardly..

Manik smiled and hugged her back..Patted her head and kissed her forehead..

They broke the hug..Manik opened the car door for her like a gentleman..She smiled her eyes filled with amusement..And sat in the passenger seat..

Manik closed the door..Sat in the driver seat and started driving car.. While driving he kept his hand on her thigh..And started carassing it..Nandini blushed..Took his hand in hers and kissed it..

And leaned towards him..kissed his cheek.. Encircled her hand around his and kept her head on his shoulder.. While he kissed her hair lovingly..

After one and half hour of drive they reached their destination..Manik got down quickly and opened her side of door.. Nandini got down the car and saw a beautiful mansion..He entwined her hand with hers..And entered inside the mansion..

She saw whole mansion is decorated with roses and lillies..Nandu Smiled looking at the decorations..He lead her to the pool side..There she saw Dinner date set for them..She smiled looking at them..

Manik pulled chair for her..She smiled at him and sat there..

Man:What do you love to have baby..

Nan:Butter chicken,Paratha and Chicken Biryani (They are my favorite)..

Manik clapped his hands..And two men appeared there with the food..They served them and left..They had their dinner..She had chocolate ice cream for dessert while manik denied to have anything..

Manik came towards her.. Forwarded his hand asking for dance..She kept her hand in his..And started dancing with him..His hands around waist and her around his neck looking deep into eachothers eyes..Then it struck 12:00..Manik came out of trance leaned closer to her ear and said seductively..

Man:Happy Birthday baby..And bit her earlobe..He leaned closer and kept his lips on hers and started sucking them..He bit her lip asking for entrance and she readily gave in..He tasted her mouth which taste like chocolate and he instantly fell in love with chocolate ice cream..Nandu too responded equally..

While kissing manik started moving towards the pool..And pushed her in the pool with him sucking her lips..

They both fell in the pool..Still manik didn't leave her lips..He kissed her deep.. Feeling her breathless he broke the kiss..They both are breathing heavily..Her dress is clinging to her making her skin visible..

He hugged her tightly..And whispered in her ear huskily..

Man: I Love You..

Nandini looked at him shockingly..He smirked..

Nan:Kya kaha aap ne..

Man:Sunai nahi Diya..

Nan: Please batayiyena..