Chapter 6

Demi couldn't help but think that her Spanish teacher was very handsome.

They were all alone at the library. He was wearing his glasses and working on his computer very focused while Demi kept looking at him, thinking about how good looking he was.

"Demi?" His voice made her leave her thoughts and focus on his words. "Mmm?" She replied, looking him in the eyes. "Would you please hand me that red book?" He asked her, pointing at a book that was set on a very high shelve.

"Yeah, of course" She replied, getting up and walking towards the bookshelve. "Thank you, hermosa" He mumbled, focusing his gaze on the computer's screen again.

'Hermosa' that word sounded so smooth in his  voice and made Demi feel so good. She didn't really know why he did call her that. In her eyes, she wasn't beautiful at all.

She tried to grab the book but it was set too high for her and she could only chafe it with her finger tips.

"Um... Wilmer?" He looked at her when he heard her calling him. "I cannot reach it" Demi told him. He smiled and then he giggled at her. "That's what happens to tiny people like you" He said, still giggling. She rolled her eyes. "Shut up" She replied as he got closer to her.

"Did you just shut up a teacher?" He asked her, sarcastically trying to look mad. "Umm... yeah, I think so" She replied, putting her hands on her waist. "You, little badass" he said, laughing and making her laugh too. "I'll help you to catch the book, alright?" She nodded her head, not really sure of what he was about to do. "Turn around" He demanded and she obligued.

When Demi was facing the bookshelve, his hands put themselves on her waist and suddelny, she was in the air.

"Ahh! What are you doing?" She squealed,  laughing. "Helping you" He replied, trying to sound innocent. "Come on, grab the book, hermosa" Wilmer said. Demi caught the book and he put her on the floor again.

"You are insane!" She squealed, playfully hitting his chest. "Oh, really?" Wilmer laughed. "Yeah! Really!" She replied, laughing too. "You love me" He stated and by saying that, she became completely silent.

"I mean..." Wilmer cleared his throath. "Um... I-I go-gotta go... Bye, Wilmer" She stuttered and left the room. "Bye, Demi..." he mumbled and sat on his chair again, letting out a frustrated sigh. He wondered why he had said that to Demi.

Why would she love him? Why? He was a teacher and she was a student. Even though Demi had told him that she was his friend now.... She might be joking.

Demi entered her room and sat on her bed. For her good luck, no one was in the room so she could be alone.

She tried to catch her breath.

"What the fuck did just happen?" She asked herself as she rubbed her face with her right hand.

She felt so confused right now. Did she love him? Was she really becoming friends with a teacher?

[Later...]

Demi sat herself on a bench, in the middle of the gardens. Suddenly, Marissa and Selena sat by her side.

"Hey" Demi mumbled. "Hey, Demz" Marissa and Selena replied, smiling at their friend. "Joe is looking for you" Selena told her. "Ugh" Demi whined. "Hey, what's wrong?" Marissa asked her. "Nothing" Demi lied and got up. "I'm just tired. Where's Joe?" She asked. "He's playing basketball but he wants you to go there" Selena made her know "Okay, thanks" Demi said and walked away towards the basketball playground.

"Babe!" Joe shouted when he noticed Demi's presence.  "Hi!" Demi shouted back and Joe ran up to her. He put his hands on her waist and roughly kissed her, introducing his tongue in her mouth, obliging her tongue to dance with his. His hand made it's way to her ass to squeeze it while his other hand went to squeeze her boob.

Demi pushed him away.

"Joe! Why do you always have to be like that?" She asked him. "What are you talking about? " he asked, smiling. "Nothing. Forget it, yeah?" And after that, she sat herself on a bench. "Go on with your game. I'll watch you" Joe sighed. "Okay, Demi" and he ran towards the ball again while Demi let out a sigh.

When Joe was ready with playing he came up to her. He was sweating a lot.

"Mm, I'm tired" He complained while Demi got up. "Here, I brought you some water" she said while she handed him a watter bottle. "Thanks, doll" he said, smirking as he grabbes the bottle and drunk some water out of it.

"I'll take a shower,  wanna join me?" He asked,  pulling her close to kiss her lips. "Mm... I would love to but I'm busy... I... I need to study" Demi lied. Joe let go off her. "Okay then" and he disappeared in the bathrooms, leaving her alone.

Demi sighed and walked away, towards her bedroom.