Chapter 25

"Wow, that's... So wow" Miley commented once Demi told her everything that had happened between her and Wilmer.

"I know... And now this bitch knows about it and she's going to tell her stupid aunt about this" Demi looked at the ground. Miley patted her back, comforting her.

"Who's her aunt?" Miley asked. "Mrs. Thomson" Demi replied and Miley gasped. "Oh God you guys will be in trouble"  Demi nodded her head. "I know" and finally, she let go the tears that she had been holding in since Jules had catched her and Wilmer kissing.

"Oh, honey, don't cry" Miley hugged her as Demi sobbed. "I just love him so much, you know?" Demi managed to say.

"I can imagine that" Miley rubbed her back up and down, trying to calm her friend down. "I can't lose him, Miley" Demi cried.

"You won't lose him, you two can get through this together" Miley spoke. "Not if he ends up in jail. They cannot do that!" Demi was losing her breath so Miley made her look at her.

"Demi, breath" Miley locked her blue eyes with Demi's brown ones.

Demi breathed in and out. In and out. In and out until she finally catched her breath again.

"Everything will be alright" Miley told her hugging Demi again.

~

A week passed by and Jules didn't tell Mrs. Thomson about what she saw. Demi didn't know why she didn't do that until Wilmer told Demi that he payed Jules some money so she would stay quiet.

"But, Wilmer... Is it a lot of money?" Demi asked him. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked straight into her brown eyes.

"It does not matter how much money it was, okay?"

Demi sighed.

"You're worth all the money in the world and so much more" Wilmer told her, causing her to slightly blush. "You're so much worth than stupid money.  Money can't make a person be happy but you... You make me so happy, Hermosa" A smile appeared on her plump lips as she gazed at him.

She bit on her lower.

"I would love to kiss you right now" Demi admitted,  giggling but she couldn't kiss him because there were a lot of people around them.

"Yeah, I wanna kiss you too" He replied. "Can't we go to your room?" Demi suggested.

Wilmer thought about it. He wanted to but he was scared... What if he wasn't going to be able to keep her hands off of her and end up doing wrong things?

"Babe, come on... Just a kiss... Nothing else" Demi pleaded using her puppy eyes. He sighed. "Okay, Hermosa,  you win" He said.

They were walking through the hallway when Demi bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" A blonde guy said. Demi looked at him.

He was just like an angel, blond soft hair, hazel eyes and an adorable smile on his precious face.

"Oh... Hey, what's your name, beautiful?" The guy asked Demi. She shily gave him a smile.

"Demi..." She mumbled. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He said, causing her cheeks to turn into a red color.

"Well... Thank you... Who are you? I've never seen you before" Demi said. "Oh, I'm Ruben and I'm a exchange student from England" The guy said, showing her his perfect smile.

"Welcome here, Ruben" Demi said. He smiled again. "We gotta go, Demetria" Wilmer suddenly said.

"Oh, yeah... Bye, Ruben" Demi said. "Bye" He replied. "Have a nice day" Wilmer said and walked away with Demi by his side.

They entered Wilmer's room.

"Finally alone" Demi breathed out, smiling happily.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. She noticed something was wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She wanted to know. "Nothing..." He mumbled and put his hands on her hips and kissed her lips which tasted as sweet as always.

"You know I love you, right?" Demi whispered against his lips. He gave her a nod and she pressed her forehead against his.

"Good..." He kissed her again. Demi made him sit on the bed and then she sat down astride his lap.

"And I love you too" He said as Demi started kissing his neck. Wilmer felt his heart beating really fast.

He couldn't help but let out a moan when Demi started moving her hips, still sitting on his lap while she left her mark on his neck.

"Oh, Dem..." He managed to say. He knew his erection would come soon and he couldn't let that happen. Not now.

"Mmm?" She locked her gaze with his. "Let's go back... Break is about to finish" He whispered, trying to hide the desire in his eyes. She smirked.

"Okay..." She removed herself from his lap and walked towards the door.

"Oh... Wilmer?" He looked at her. "Yeah?" He put his attention on her. "There's a hickey on your neck" She bit on her lower lip.

"Sorry..." She mumbled and let out a giggle. "Ughh" He went to the bathroom and saw Demi was telling the truth. Thank God it wasn't a very big one.

"Let's go to my room, I'll let you use my make up" She said. He sighed.

"Okay..."

~

Demi entered the classroom. She was late.

"Demetria Lovato, why are you late?" The teacher asked her. "I... I... I got lost" She lied and the whole class bursted into a laughter.

"Do you think you can fool me?" The teacher didn't seem to be very happy.  "Whatever, sit next to Ruben, the new guy" Demi did that without saying anything.

"Hello, Demi" Ruben said with a gently smile which Demi gave him back.

"Hey, Ruben" She replied.

Ruben was just so cute... She couldn't deny she felt attracted to him... But she was sure she loved Wilmer so she didn't worry about her feelings.

Wilmer was the one.