Chapter 23

Demi couldn't believe what she was seeing. The tears immediately filled her eyes but she fought them away.

Wilmer pushed Jules away and noticed Demi standing in the doorway. Jules turned around to face the hurted girl.

Demi didn't say a word, probably because her voice was too weak. She turned her body around and run away.

"Demi! Wait!" Wilmer called her and wanted to run after Demi but Jules stopped him.

"Let her go, she's just a stupid student. Who gives a fuck about her?" Jules laughed at her own words but she didn't know that Demi and Wilmer had something...

"Jules..." Wilmer took a deep breath,  trying to calm himself down. "Yeah?" She asks in a seductive way.

Wilmer noticed she wanted to kiss him again but, this time he avoided her kiss.

"Don't kiss me ever again, okay?" He asked her. Jules didn't give him a reply.

Wilmer walked out of the room and looked for Demi.

Jules shrugged and went to her room, where she let herself fall on the bed.

"Now, this is weird" She said to herself. No one had ever rejected her in her whole life. And the weirdest thing was that girl's reaction...

It was kinda like a girlfriend's reaction...

Those thoughts made Jules sit up on the bed. What if Wilmer was actually dating with that student?

A smirk appeared on her lips. She was going to investigate a little bit.

~

"Demi, please, open the door" Wilmer pleaded. Demi was locked in her bathroom and Wilmer was outside it.

"No! Go away!" She cried. He could hear her sobbing and with every tear that rolled down her precious face, Wilmer's heart broke more and more.

"Demi, hermosa... I'm sorry, okay? That shouldn't have happened" He calmly said, pressing his forehead against the door.

"Fuck you! You're an idiot and I hate you!" She yelled and the door got open.

Wilmer looked at her. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her make up was all over her face and he could tell she was very hurted. Wilmer wanted to punch his own face for hurting his girl.

"Demi, I can explain" He wanted to talk but Demi's hand met his face, slapping him.

"Go away and just let me fucking alone! There's nothing you need to explain! I get it, okay? I fucking get it! You were kissing that bitch and, guess what?" She took a deep breath.

"I don't care because I don't love you anymore!" Demi harshly spat out.

Wilmer felt his heart dropping on the ground even though he knew she wasn't being serious... Hearing her talk like that hurted him... A lot.

"Hermosa, listen to me, please" He begged but she didn't look him in the eyes. "I don't want to listen. It's fucking okay... Just leave with her. It's fine,  I'll be fine and you'll be fine" Her eyes met his. "It's better for you anyways. That woman is not underage, you can be with her"

Demi walked towards the door and opened it for Wilmer.

"Leave" She said and avoided his gaze.

Wilmer let out a sigh and walked to the door too.

"Just let me tell you that she kissed me... And... That I love you" She rolled his eyes.

Wilmer knew Demi wouldn't answer him so he just walked away, feeling empty.

Once the door was closed, Demi collapsed on the ground and started crying.

She loved Wilmer a lot, she had never loved a guy like she did love Wilmer. He was the best thing that had happened to her. But now she felt insecure.

Jules was just so beautiful, so sexy... Maybe Wilmer liked her better.

Maybe he was telling her the truth, maybe Jules had kissed him, but... Demi didn't know what to think.

~

Wilmer closed the door behind him and sat himself on the bed.

He wanted to cry but, somehow, the tears wouldnt leave his dark eyes.

A long sigh escaped his lips. Had he just loosed the girl he loved the most? The only one he loved? The girl of his dreams?

He wished Demi would believe him.

Finally, the tears got their freedom and rolled down his face. He had never cried for a girl before. This was all so new for him...

He loved her so much, he couldn't lose her. He just couldn't.

Suddenly, an idea took it's place in his brain.

What if Jules herself told Demi that she had kissed him? But then Jules would notice there was something going on between him and Demi and that was just something that couldn't happen so he quickly stiffled that idea away.

Somehow, he had to make it up to her. Get her back because he couldn't live without her.