Chapter 50

“Jonas, it is not funny at all to make fun of a classmate” Wilmer spoke, trying to keep his composure.

“She is my fucking girlfriend, got it? Not just a classmate. My girlfriend. And I fuck her a lot” Joe said, looking into Wilmer´s eyes, trying to make him feel jealous.

And he achieved it because Wilmer was dying inside. But he didn´t show it.

“It is really sad that you´re only dating a girl for sex” He spoke and shook his head. Joe chuckled.

“I´m sure you would love to fuck my girl”

“Jonas, you´re being childish. I know it´s hard for you so I feel really sorry. But please stop being like that to your ´girlfriend´ or whatever you want to call her” Wilmer turned around and started walking away, feeling the anger build itself inside him.

Joe laughed once again before entering the bedroom.

“What did he want?” Nick asked his brother.

“Nothing just annoy me because of what I did to Demi… You know, the moustache thing”

“What? Did you do that?” Logan got up from his bed.

“How could you? She´s supposed to be your girlfriend!” Logan couldn´t believe it. “I am so fucking done with you. You don´t deserve a girl like her, you know? She is so amazing… And you´re just trash” Logan spoke, clearly upset. Really, really upset.

“Woah, calm down” Joe giggled but Logan didn´t laugh back. Nick neither.

“Fuck you and go to hell” Logan left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Logan went to the gardens and sat on a bench, trying to calm down by taking deep breaths of fresh air.

He just loved Demi so much, she was his best friend and he would kill for her. He couldn´t stand Joe because he was so bad for her.

“Hey” A voice greeted him. He turned his head and found Rachel, the new girl, sitting next to him.

“Oh, hey Rachel…” He got lost in her deep blue eyes.

She was actually gorgeous. Her brown hair was wavy. It wasn´t really long but it wasn´t short either and it had some blonde highlights.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, playing with the fabric of her skirt.

“I am trying to relax. What about you?” He asked back. She sighed.

“Same… I miss my home, you know?” She spoke.

“Yeah, it´s quite normal”

“Even though Demi is really sweet, I miss my old friends” Rachel sighed.

“Yeah, Demi is the sweetest girl in the whole world”

“I know… I can´t believe someone did that to her…” Rachel commented. Logan looked at her again.

“It was that fucking asshole Joe. And he is her boyfriend” He told her, causing a gasp to leave her lips.

“What? Really?” Logan gave her a nod. “I hate him already”

“Yeah, me too” Logan replied.

“Do you like Demi?” She asked him all of a sudden.

“What? Of course not! She is my best friend. I truly do admire her but… Like a friend”

“Oh, okay”

“Why?” He asked.

“Nah, just asking…”