Chapter 8

She ran away with the tears fighting to get their freedom, filling up her big brown eyes.

Demi made her legs stop running and her back hit the wall. Slowly, she let herself sit on the ground of the hallway.

She didn't know in wich hallway she actually was; the boys' one? The classrooms' hallway? The girls' hallway? Or was it the teachers' one? She didn't care at all, she just wanted to be alone.

A sob escaped her lips as the first tears started to leave her eyes and travell around her sad face. She thanked God because no one was there to look at her and her crying.

Demi hated it when someone saw her crying.

Her hands put themselves on her face, burying it as the tears kept streaming down her cheeks.

She cried because of Joe. Why was he like that? Why couldn't he be a nice dude and a good boyfriend? Demi hated herself for falling in love with a guy like Joe.

She remembered the fairytales her mom used to tell her when she was a little girl, and those stories had always a happy ending.  Why couldn't she have a happy ending? Maybe because Joe wasn't the right prince for her.

"Demi?" A voice made her look up, through her blurry and teary vision, at the person that had called her. "Demi, sweetheart,  what's wrong?" It was Wilmer and he sounded pretty worried.

Demi quickly wiped her tears away but Wilmer had already sit himself next to her on the ground.

"Nothing... Everything's good" Demi lied, showing her spanish teacher a very fake smile. "Are you sure?" Demi gave him a nod. "Why were you crying?" He wanted to know, giving her a concerned look.

"I wasn't" Demi said, her voice was just above a whisper. "Really?" Another nod was given to Wilmer. "And what is this?" He asked, wiping one of Demi's tears away with the psd of his thumb.

Demi sighed.

"I'm here for whatever you need. I can see something is wrong in your life right now.  I don’t know what it is but, please, let me help you" Wilmer spoke to her.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Valderrama but you cannot help me" after saying those words, Demi got up and walked away, leaving Wilmer behind.

"Here you are" A voice behind her said when she wanted to go back to the place where her friends were. Demi stopped walking and turned around with a frustrated sigh leaving her mouth.

"Joe, please..." She started talking but, as usually, Joe cut her off and came up to her.

"Sh sh sh" He made her be quiet, smiling. "Are you going to tell me what your stupid friends were talking about?" He asked, putting his index finger on her lips.

"There's nothing to tell, Joe" Demi managed to say. She was scared, scared of her own boyfriend.

He grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Of course there is something to tell" Joe looked into her eyes. "Joe, please, let me go" Demi pleaded, fighting the tears away. Joe released his grip of her.

"It's just that the guys said that you was rude when you talked to me at the spanish classroom" Demi told him and prepared herself for his reaction.

"Rude?" Joe repeated and then he let out a sarcastic laugh. "I'm never rude, Demetria" Joe laughed. "That's what they said" Demi mumbled, introducing her hands into the pockets of her blue skirt.

"But you don't think that, right, doll?" He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

Demi shook her head even though she actually thought Joe was rude but she didn't want to make things worse.

"Good girl" Joe said. She showed him a fake smile and he put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer for a kiss.

He nibbled on her lower lip, asking for entrance. She had no other choice than opening her mouth for him, allowing his tongue to explore her mouth.

His hands kept on her waist for some seconds but, soon, they moved towards her ass, squeezing it.

"Mm... I want you" He whispered in her ear, sending the shivers down her spine. "No, Joe... We can't" She replied, trying to softly push hin away. "Why not?" He questioned. 

"Because it's break, the bell will ring soon and we'll have to go back to class" she made him know. "We can skip class, no one will notice" said Joe. "But Mrs. Thomson will..." She couldn't finish talking because Joe kissed her roughly again.

"Come on, doll. It won't be long" Joe started to place wet kisses on her neck, pulling her even closer to his body by putting his hands on both the sides of her face.

"Joe, please, stop" She whispered. "No..." Joe grunted, starting to suck on her neck.

She let out a whimper followed by a silent moan.

The bell rang but Joe kept kissing Demi.

"Joe, we gotta go to the classroom" She told him, putting her hands on his chest, trying to push him away.

"Demi, for God's sake" Joe stopped kissing her. "Stop worrying about the fucking bell, okay?" Joe grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the hallway.

"Joe! Stop! What the fucking hell are you doing?" Demi yelled. "We're gonna have some fun in my room" Joe replied. "Joe! Stop it!" She tried to get rid of his grip but Joe was so much stronger than her.

"Joseph! I don't want to fuck with you!" She screamed, her face turned red because of the frustration.  Joe immediatly stopped and lost her hand. He looked kind of hurt. Demi swallowed.

"What did you say, bitch?" Joe sounded angry even though his words where just above a mumble.

Demi didn't know what to say or do.

"Hey! Guys! You are suposed to be at your classroom" It was Wilmer again and he was coming closer to them.

Seeing him, made Demi feel safe.