Chapter 26

"Ruben, you can be with us if you want to" Marissa said with a huge smile on her lips. And Demi could immediately see in her eyes that she liked him.

Demi couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

"Well... Thank you" Ruben said and gave Marissa a smile but his eyes looked at Demi. "And are you staying here too, beautiful?" Ruben asked, still looking at Demi. "Um... Actually, I have some things to do" Demi gave him an apologetic smile and rushed towards another direction.

"Ugh" She grunted as she entered the library, hopefully finding Wilmer there. For her good luck, he was there.

"Wilmer!" She called him,forgetting that there were more people there trying to focus on their studies.

"Oops... Sorry" She whispered when all these people looked at her.

"What happened, nena?" Wilmer asked her while his hands took their place on her shoulders. "Nothing... I just wanted to see you" She whispered,  givimg him an innocent smile and then bit on her lower lip.

"Aww, that's so cute" Wilmer said, smiling at her. "I wanted to see you too" She smiled.

"When can we be finally alone?" She asked. "Hopefully on Saturday" He told her.

"Ugh, I cannot wait" She added. "We have to... It's so difficult" He said. "Yeah..." She replied.

"I'm so addicted to you" She suddenly said, causing him to let out a very soft laugh. "Believe me, I'm totally addicted to you" He said, giggling as she smiled.

"But you better go now babe" Demi pouted at his words. "I have a lot of work to do " Wilmer said. "Okay..." Demi sighed and gave him a smile. "Bye... I love you" She said.  "I love you too" He replied. Demi turned her body around and left the library.

-

"Hey, guys" She said, taking a place next to her friends on the grass.

"Hey, Demz" They all said at the same time.

"Ruben is telling us about him " Logan made Demi know.

She smiled and looked at Ruben. His beautiful hazel eyes were gazing at her while a perfect smile was set on his plump lips. She smiled at him and then looked down at the ground.

"So... I really like playing video games and stuff but... But I love playing guitar" His words caught Demi's attention.

"Really?" She asked. "Yeah" Ruben said. "I love playing guitar too!" She exclaimed, excited.

"That's so cool" Ruben said and put his hand on hers.

When Marissa saw that, she immediately stood up.

"Hey, Rissa... What's wrong?" Selena asked. "Nothing... Um... I... I forgot something at our bedroom" And she ran away.

Demi felt bad so she quickly stood up and started running after her best friend.

"Marissa!" She called her and Marissa stopped running in the middle of the hallway and turned around.

"What?" Marissa harshly asked.

"What's the matter with you?" Demi asked, standing in front of Marissa but when she saw the tears on Marissa's face she hugged her tight.

"Let's go to our room, yeah?" Marissa nodded and they went to their room. The girls sat on the bed.

"I like Ruben, okay?" Marissa said as she cleaned the tears from her face.

"I kinda knew it" Demi said. "But he only has eyes for you" Marissa said. Demi rubbed her back.

"He's stupid if he doesn't notice you" Demi said, rubbing her back.

"I love Wilmer... Ruben is all yours" Demi made her know. "Yeah but Ruben doesn't pay any attention to..." Marisaa got interrupted by Demi.

"We'll make that change. He will fall in love with you" Demi said causing a smile in Marissa's lips.

" You think that we'll be able to do that?" Marissa asked. "Of course! You're so stunning and such a nice girl!" Demi exclaimed.

Marissa hugged her, feeling grateful to have a friend like her.

-

"What do you think about my friend Marissa? " Demi asked Ruben while they walked towards the canteen where Demi's friends were.

"I don't know... I haven't thought about her" Ruben replied. "But don't you think she's gorgeous?" She tried.

"Yeah... I mean, she's not ugly but I think you're the most precious" He said and stopped walking.

She stopped walking too and got lost in his deep eyes.

He took her hand in his and a shiver went down her spine when she felt his hand.

"Demi..." He started talking but Wilmer appeared there. "Guys, what are you doing here? You should be in the canteen" He said and Demi looked into his eyes.

Wilmer seemed upset.

"Yeah, we were going there" She gave him a smile that he didn't give her back and entered the place with Ruben following her from behind.

What would Ruben tell her if Wilmer had not appeared?

She loved Wilmer but Ruben seemed to like her and Marissa liked Ruben... This was going to be hard...