Chapter 32

"Shhhh" Selena put her finger on her lips. Demi rolled her eyes because Selena was acting as if they were in a detective movie or something like that.

"What are they doing?" Demi asked, trying to look over Selena's head. "They're talking" Selena whispered. "Now shush or he'll notice us" Selena said.

"Okay... You wait here" Selena said. Demi nodded her head.

Marissa and Ruben were talking. Ruben was in front of Marissa, who had her back against the wall.

After playing some basketball for like 20 minutes, they decided to go for a walk, causing Selena to change her plan and now Marissa and Ruben were there, talking.

Selena gazed at Demi, who was hiding behind a bush, one last time and winked at her.

Demi bit on her lower lip, trying to hold in her laughter.

Selena came closer to Marissa and Ruben, pushed Ruben against Marissa and ran away before any of them could see her.

"Oh..." Marissa said as she felt how Ruben's face was very close to hers... Maybe too close.

"Now that we're so close I... I realize how beautiful your eyes are" He said and Marissa's cheeks immediately turned red. He laughed a little bit and caressed her cheek.

"You're blushing" He said. Marissa avoided his eyes, embarrased. "It's so cute" He added.

"Come on, let's go. Let them have their privacy" Demi said, giggling and she dragged Selena away from there.

~~

"Aww, I think they're kissing already" Demi said, taking a seat on a bench. "Who's already kissing?" A familiar voice asked.

Wilmer came closer and sat by her side.

"No one" Demi said, laughing. Wilmer poked her nose. "Liar" He said. "I'm not lying" She said and he smiled but his smile faded away when he realized Selena was there, open mouthed.

"Oh..." He quickly cleared his throath. "Hi, miss Gomez, how are you?" He politely asked.

Selena let out a huge laughter.

"Come on!" She whined and hitted his arm. "I know you're dating Demetria" Selena said and gave him a wink.

Demi's eyes became larger. Selena could not tell Wilmer about that...

"What?" Wilmer looked at Demi who didn't know what to do so she just smiled.

"You cannot tell this... Not even to your friends!" Wilmer sounded kinda upset. "Wilmer... I'm sorry..." Demi mumbled. "But..." He cut her off.

"Who else knows about this?" He asked. "Marissa... And... Miley" Demi whispered.

"Great" He said with sarcasm.

Selena stood up.

"I'll leave you guys alone" She said and walked away.

"Wilmer... I..." She started but he interrupted her again. "No, Demi... It seems like I can't trust you" He said and got up. "We better stop all this" Wilmer added and walked away.

Demi couldn't believe it. Had they just broken up?

She felt the tears in her eyes but she fought them away.

"Don't worry" She could still hear his voice saying that.

It was a fool. 

"Sorry, Demz" Selena said. Demi sighed and shrugged. "It's not your fault" She said and walked away, wanting to lock herself in her room and cry.