Chapter 16

"Mmm, breakfast was amazing" Demi commented, letting her back hit the bed. Wilmer looked at her as a smile appeared on his lips. "I did not know you could cook that well" Demi smirked at him, touching his shoulder with her foot. He grabbed her foot with his hand.

"What is this foot doing on my shoulder?" He asked, starting to tickle it, causing her to laugh very loud. "Wilmer! Stop!" She whined, trying to catch her breath. 

"Why would I stop?" He asked, rising one of his eyebrows at her. "Because it's not..." She laughed. "It's not fucking funny!" She yelled. "Really?" He asked, letting go of her foot. "And why are you laughing, lady?" He questioned, carefully hovering her. "Because you're tickling me? Idiot!" Wilmer started tickling her sides. She sarted laughing as a crazy one.

"Wilmer! Stop it!" Demi screamed, playfully hitting his chest. "I can't breathe!" She laughed. Wilmer stopped and realised he was on top of her. Demi realised that too and she couldn't help but bite on her lower lip and look into his dark eyes.

"Hey..." She whispered, causing him to look at her. "Mmm?" He asked, looking into her big eyes, those eyes that drove him completely insane. Instead of speaking, she put her hands on his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

At first, he did not know how to react. Yes; he loved how her lips felt against his, he loved the way her hands played with the short hair of the back of his neck, he loved Demi but... This was not right...

He pulled away from her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, kind of confused. "No... Nothing, Hermosa... Everything's good" He said and got out of the bed. She looked at him and sat up. "You sure?" He nodded his head. "Why don't you go back to your room so you can put your clothes on and then we will go shopping" He told her. A smile appeared on her lips.

"Shopping?" Wilmer gave her a nod. "You need some clothes, nena" He let her now. She jumped off the bed. "Okay, Willy!" And she ran out of the room. Wilmer shook his head and entered his bathroom to take a shower.

She entered the shower and the water hitting her body made her let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't believe she was about to go shopping. The last time she had did that was with her parents... Time ago...

Demi got out of the shower and put her clothes on. Soon, she was with Wilmer in the inside of his car.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed. "I can see that" He replied, giggling as he started the car up. "You look so cute when you get excited" Wilmer added. "Only when I get excited?" Demi asked, pouting at him. He let out a laugh. "Nope... You always look cute" He corrected. She smiled. "You look cute always too" She let him know. He giggled. "Thanks but I already knew that" said Wilmer. She laughed. "I see your ego is big" Demi said. "Well... I've got bigger things..."

Wilmer immediately regreted those words.
Fuck, you're such and idiot... He cursed in his mind.

Demi laughed hard. "Oh... Well... Good to know I guess" She said as she felt how her cheeks became red. "I don't know why I said that, Demi, forget it" He laughed. Demi laughed too. "I don't forget this kind of things" She said. Wilmer rolled his eyes and let out another laugh, still wondering why he had said that...

"Here we are" Wilmer announced, parking his car. Demi looked through the window. There were a lot of shops. She could already see herself exiting all those shops with a lot of bags in her hands.

Her thoughts got interrupted when Wilmer opened the door. She looked at him and smiled.

Such a gentleman... She said to herself as she grabbed the hand that Wilmer offered her to help her jump out of the black car.

Her eyes became larger when they entered the first store.

"Wow..." She expressed. Wilmer laughed. "So... Demi, it's your lucky day today" He said, catching her attention. Demi looked at him. "Grab whatever you like" He told her.

"Whatever?" She asked, he gave her a nod. "Yup, whatever" He replied. "I'll pay it for you" Wilmer added then. Demi swallowed. She had not thought about the money...

"No, no, no, Wilmer... You... You cannot pay my clothes... I..." He put his hands on her shoulders. "Who would do it if I did not do it?" He asked. Demi sighed. "No one..." She mumbled. "That's it. But I want to buy you all the clothes you want so, do me a favor, stop talking and look for some nice clothes" He told her and then gave her a smile wich she gave him back. "Thanks..." That all what she could say. "No worries" He replied and the girl started to look around the store.

At the end of the day, Wilmer had bought like five bags full of clothes for Demi.

They were now both sitting on a bench in a park. The sky was almost dark and the moon was already taking the sun's place. Demi sighed and rested her head on Wilmer's shoulder

"Thank you so much" She said, giving her chocolate ice cream a lick. "You don't have to thank me, nena, I do this because... Well, because I love you" Demi smiled at his sweet words. "I love you too" She replied and put her legs on his lap. Wilmer let his hands put themselves on her tights and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Let's go home, hmm?" He suggested, striking her soft hair. She let out another sigh. "Okay" Demi said, getting up. Quietly, they went back to the car and, soon, they were at his home again.

Demi was really tired so, this time she immediately fell asleep in her own bedroom and did not wake up in the middle of the night.

The sun light entered her room, causing her to wake up. Demi rubbed her eyes and decided to leave her bed. She opened her closet and the view of all her new clothes made her smile. She had never had new clothes since she lived with her parents...

All the clothes she had in the school were clothes Marissa had given to her and that were not new clothes so this was very special for Demi.

She grabbed a white shirt and black jeans. She got dressed, brushed her hair and then she ran downstairs.

Wilmer was already there but he wasn't alone, in front of him there was a woman.