Chapter 60

--Author's note:

This episode is kinda rated haha--

.

.

.

“Bye, guys” Demi said, giving them hugs and kisses.

“Bye, Dem, enjoy the night” Marissa winked at her. “Oh, shut up you” Demi replied.

“Good bye, sweetie” Dianna said, hugging Demi. “Bye, mom” Demi replied, feeling a little bit weird when calling her ´mom´. But she knew she would get used to it.

“So… You can call me dad whenever you want to” Eddie giggled, hugging her too. “I will” Demi giggled.

“And you´re my baby sister then, Maddie” Demi said to the girl who was named Madison.

“Yay, I always wanted to have a sister!” She exclaimed and wrapped her tiny arms around Demi.

Demi´s brown eyes watched how they all walked away.

Rachel and Logan walked hand in hand, talking about their own love business. Selena, Marissa, Ruben and Nick were talking about something else while they laughed.

Demi let out a long sigh and entered the house.

Wilmer was there, wearing a huge smile.

“Hello, princesa” He said. She smiled and slowly walked up to him.

“Hello, Willy of mine” She said while he took her hand in his and leaded her outside, toward the garden.

They both lay down on the grass as they watched the sun gently hiding behind the mountain.

Demi entangled her fingers with his and rested her head on his chest.

Wilmer placed a kiss on the top of her head.

“It feels good” She breathed out. He smiled. “Definitely” He replied and she looked into his eyes.

“I want to kiss you” Demi mumbled. Wilmer giggled. “Do it then” He whispered.

They both sat up. Demi placed her hands on his neck and put her lips on his, still not kissing him, only touching his lips with hers.

“I love you, Wilmer” She whispered in his mouth. “I love you, Demetria” He replied, whispering too.

Demi started kissing him slowly and he kissed her back. Wilmer put his hands on both her cheeks, holding her face close to his.

They slowly pulled away and locked their eyes.

They stared at each other until it, suddenly, started raining.

“What the fuck? It´s August!” Demi laughed. Wilmer laughed too.

“Summer rain” He told her and before she noticed, he carried her and kissed her lips passionately.

“Willy!” She whined but wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him back while the rain fell on them.

Wilmer walked into his house with Demi in his arms. He carried her upstairs.

He carefully put her on the ground. She smiled when she realized they were in his bedroom.

Before he could say a word, she smashed her lips against his while she made her fingers travel through his wet hair, gently pulling by the ends of it.

His hands put themselves on her hips.

Her wet white shirt let him look at her lace black bra.

She stepped backwards and took his shirt off, throwing it on the ground. Demi put her hands on his bare chest and then kissed his lips again.