Chapter 17

Who the hell is this woman? Demi asked herself as she gazed at them.

"I've missed you so much" The woman said before hugging Wilmer. "I missed you too" He said, giggling a little bit. "Ugh Wilmer you look so handsome" She said, causing Demi to gasp a little bit. "Um... Thanks" Wilmer replied. Demi turned her body around, ready to head towards her bedroom again.

"Oh, Demi, there you are" Wilmer's voice stopped her from walking. She turned around again. Wilmer and the woman were both looking at her. "Come here" He demanded and Demi slowly walked towards there.

"Monique, this is Demi" He introduced her to the woman. "And Demi, this is Monique" Demi looked at the woman. She was thin and her brown hair was long and curly. She had big green eyes and plump red lips. She smelled like roses.

"Hey, nice to meet you" Demi managed to say, offering the older woman a hand. Monique took her hand and softly shook it to greet her. "Nice to meet you too, Demi" and then her green eyes put themselves on Wilmer again. "So... I did not know you adopted a child... Or is she just your baby sister?" She asked him. Demi felt the anger build itself inside her.

"She's my student" Wilmer made her know. Demi pressed her lips together and, when she realised that she was about to explode when Monique started caressing Wilmer's arm, she decided it was time to leave.

"I'll be upstairs..." She mumbled and walked away. She could feel his eyes on her but she did not bother about it.

Once the door was closed behind her, she made her back hit the door and she slowly let herself sit on the floor.

A sigh escaped her lips. She did not really know why but she wanted to cry.

She covered her face with both her hands,  waiting till the tears decided to leave her eyes. But that did not happen.  Three knocks could be heard on the door, causing her to quickly get up.

"Who's there?" She asked and her voice trembled. "It's me" Wilmer's voice replied from the other side of the door. "Go away" She mumbled, not really sure why. Wilmer opened the door.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" He asked her. Demi shrugged.  "Nothing I guess" She could say.

Wilmer sighed and took both of her hands in his.

"Look, Demi, I know that what Monique said was not really funny..." Demi cut him off. "It was not funny at all" She corrected him. Wilmer rolled his eyes. "Well... She did not want to hurt you, nena..." Demi got rid of his hands and went to sit down on her bed. "Who the fuck is she?" She asked. Wilmer sat by her side.

"She's my ex" He told her. "Great" She huffed. Wilmer giggled. "Come on, Dem, I don't love her anymore... Actually, I never did" Demi got up again. "When will she go away?" The girl questioned. "In an hour or something like that" He replied. "Come with me, please" He pleaded, looking at her with puppy eyes. "please" he repeated. Demi smiled.

"Okay..." She mumbled, causing him to smile. "But if she touches or flirts with you again I swear that I will kiss you or slap her face" Demi warned, raising one eyebrow. "You cannot do that, princess!" He said, laughing. "And why not?" She asked, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Because..." He couldn't think of any excuse. "Okay, I won't do it but only if you kiss me now" Demi said.

Wilmer smirked.

"Okay,  Hermosa" He whispered before putting his lips on hers, softly kissing her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Good enough?" He asked, still close to her lips. She smiled and bit on his lip. "Not yet" and she kissed him again, this time passionately. She kept nibbling on his lower lip,  causing him to quietly moan into her mouth. He put his hands on her waist and pulled away from her.