Chapter 55

Her eyes slowly got open.

She felt dizzy and didn´t remember a single thing that had happened the night before.

Her mind was like crazy and her head was killing her. Her body hurt badly. She could barely feel her legs and her inner parts.

She looked around herself, everything was really blurry which made her feel even dizzier.

A grunt escaped her lips as she tried to sit up on the bed where she was lying on.

Fear and confusion got stronger when she realized she was at a hospital room.

Anxiety took over her. What the heck had happened to her?

Just in time, the door flew open, revealing there a doctor.

“Hello, Miss Lovato” He said, coming closer to her.

“What happened to me?” That was the first thing she asked. Her voice sounded raspy, anxious and scared.

“Your teacher raped you” The doctor calmly told her.

Demi gasped.

“What?”

“Yes, Mr. Valderrama, your Spanish teacher. He did this to you” The doctor explained.

Demi frowned, confused.

“But… That cannot be true!” She yelled suddenly and jumped off the bed.

“Miss Lovato, what are you doing?” The doctor grabbed her by her arm.

“No! Let the fuck go of me!” Demi yelled and got rid of his grip.

“Demetria, you need to calm down” He said.

“No! Where is Wilmer?” She asked.

“He´s in jail, don´t worry, he won´t hurt you ever again”

That was when Demi started crying hysterically, not being able to control her emotions anymore.

“He did not do this to me! That´s impossible!” She cried while she hit the doctor´s chest with her hands. “But he did, Demi” He called some nurses as he realized he couldn´t control this situation by his own.

Some nurses entered the room and  pricked a syringe in her arm, making her fall asleep.

Wilmer looked at the grey wall in front of him. He didn´t know what to do, feel or think. He just prayed that Demi was alright.

She needed to be good.

He hated Jules with everything in his body. He didn´t know what had happened the night before but he was sure it was all Jules´ fault.

He sighed.

“Hey, you got a visitor” A police man said. Wilmer got up and walked out of his cell.

Jules was there. He rolled his eyes. He wanted to punch her face and even kill her but then he would be in jail forever.

He sat in front of her and gave her a death glare.

“I know you´re responsible for this” He said. Jules laughed.

“Smart boy”

“Shut up. Why the hell do you have to be such a bitch?”

“Because I want to” Jules replied and laughed again. Wilmer chuckled with sarcasm.

“I loved you but you chose her” Jules started. “Obviously” Wilmer mumbled.

“Where is she? Is she alright?” Wilmer asked.

“She is at the hospital. Joe fucked her hard. Too hard I´d say” Jules explained with an evil smile on her plump red lips.