Chapter 22

Demi entered the library and saw him there.  Miley was right, there were barely any books.

Demi gasped as she walked up to Wilmer.

"Hey, you wanted to see me?" She asked. Wilmer came closer to her and put her hands on her shoulders. "Yeah, hermosa..." And before he could keep talking, she passionately kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer.

"Wow..." He whispered with his hands on her waist. His eyes locked with hers. "Sorry, I couldn't hold it in" She showed him a soft smile. Wilmer pecked her lips.

"It's okay, I wanted to do that too" He smiled. "That's why I called you.  I needed to see you. We haven't been alone, just you and I, in a while." Demi sighed as she knew that Wilmer was right.

"Yeah, it felt like ages" She replied. Pecking his lips once again since her arms were still around her neck and his hands were still on her waist.

"So... I was thinking that... Maybe this Saturday we could go to the beach... Like old times" Wilmer's suggestion caused a huge smile to appear on her lips.

"Thay would be so great!" She exclaimed. He pressed his lips against hers, kissing her.

"Okay, baby girl, so we'll have our time to be completely alone on Saturday" He told her. Demi pouted as she remembered it was only Monday...

"It will come soon" Wilmer said as if reading her mind. She weakly smiled and pulled away from him. "Yeah..."

The door flew open just in time because Demi and Wilmer weren't that close anymore.

"Oh, sorry,  I think I got lost..." A familiar voice spoke. Demi turned around saw that blonde girl called Jules.

"Can you please tell me where the sickbay is?" She asked and Demi could see how she bit on her lower lip while her eyes glanced at Wilmer.

Bitch... A voice inside Demi's head mumbled.

"Yeah, of course." Wilmer started walking up to her. "Demi, are you coming?" He asked her. She shook her head and sat herself down.

"No, I'll pass" She said. Wilmer shrugged and walked out of the library with Jules.

"So... What's your name, Miss?" Wilmer asked her while they walked. "I'm Jules, the new nurse... I can be your sexy nurse if you want to" She said, biting on her lower lip in a sensual way.

Wilmer laughed a little bit, feeling kind of awkward.

"Well... I don't need a nurse right now... Not even a sexy one" Jules giggled. "And who are you?" She wanted to know.

"I'm Wilmer Valderrama, Spanish teacher" He told her and stopped in front of the sickbay. "Here it is" He announced.

A smile apparead on Jules' red lips. 

"Thanks... By the way, you're hot" and after saying that, she entered the place, leaving a very confused Wilmer behind.

He started walking towards the library again. When he entered it, Demi was still there, with a book in front of her. He sat by her side.

"Hey" He greeted. Demi looked at him for some seconds and then she focused on her reading again.

"Hey" She replied. Wilmer put his hand on hers. Demi looked at him again.

"Demi..." He sighed. "What?" She closed the book, giving him all her attention.

"I can't wait till you are 18 so we can leave this place and just..." Another sigh escaped his lips. "Just be a normal couple" His words made her smile.

"Aww, that's actually very cute" She intertwined her fingers with his. "But we gotta wait" Demi gave his lips a peck. "Don't worry, it won't be long" He couldn't hold it in so he kissed her.

"Willy" She giggled, pulling away after the kiss. "Tell me, hermosa" He smiled. "Someone could see us" She told him. "You're right..." Demi nodded her head. "It's just so hard... I love you so much, Demz"

A smile appeared on her lips, he just was so cute and his words made her want to melt in his arms.

"I love you so much too" She replied and hugged him tight.

~

Saturday came and Demi was very excited.  She had planned everything, they would walk hand in hand through the beach, kiss whenever they wanted to, be cute together...

A sigh escaped her lips as she waited for Wilmer to knock on her door to go with her to the beach.

~

"I'm sorry, Jules, but I really have to go now" Wilmer said.

Jules had suddenly came to his bedroom to talk with him. She was nice and kind at first but now she was getting annoying since Wilmer had to go. Demi was waiting for him.

"Why?" The woman asked, pouting at him. "We could have some fun..." Jules said, winked at Wilmer and she started getting closer to him...

~

Demi started to be inpatient,  Wilmer was twenty minutes late... She got worried, what if something had happened to Wilmer? Something bad...

She left her room and almost run towards Wilmer's room.

~

"Jules, I..." He couldn't finish his sentence because the nurse pressed her lips against his and, just in that same moment, the door flew open.