Chapter 10

"Hey, Wilmer, I'm ready" She said, smiling. Wilmer turned around to put his eyes on her.

She looked so different wearing casual clothes. Demi was wearing blue jeans, a purple hoodie and brown boots. Her black hair was loose.

"You look beautiful" Wilmer said, smiling at her, causing a real smile to appear on Demi's lips. "Thank you so much, Wilmer" She replied. "Anytime, Hermosa." He guided her towards the exit of the school, something that made her stop walking.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "We're going outside this school. I want to show you a beautiful place" She smiled to the ground. She felt kind of insecure about this.

"Does Mrs. Thomson know about this?" She asked. Wilmer shook his head. "If she knew about it, we probably wouldn't be able to do it" He told her. "And why are we doing this then?" Demi wanted to know. "Do you want to go out or not, Demi? We don't need to go out if you don't want to" He calmly spoke to her.

"Where's Mrs. Thomson now?" Demi asked him. "And please don't tell me she's hiking again" He laughed a little bit at Demi's words. "No, she's at her home. She's feeling a little bit sick" He told her. Demi smiled.

"Let's go then" Wilmer smiled too and, soon, they were both sit in the inside of his black car.

She let out a long sigh as Wilmer started up his car.

"Thank you" She said, looking at him. Wilmer looked at her for a second and smiled, confused. "Why?" He asked. Demi giggled. "For taking me out... You must know I've been locked in that stupid school for years now..." She spoke. "What? Really?" He asked, very surprised.

"Yeah..." She mumbled. "Don't you guys have school trips and stuff like that?" Wilmer wanted to know. Demi nodded her head. "Yes, but I'm never allowed to go... Mrs. Thomson hates me and she always manages to not let me go" Wilmer furrows his brows.

"Why would someone hate you? You're so sweet" Wilmer asked, making Demi want to melt. "Well... Thanks" He laughed a little bit. "I'm only telling you the truth" Demi let out a giggle too. "Mrs. Thomson hates me because my uncle told her a lot of things about me... I think they are lies because he doesn't know a lot about me... He barely knows me." She sighed. "But, yeah, I'm used to it" Wilmer bite on his lower lip and looked at her.

"You must know that I don't hate you" He said. She smiled at him. "Thanks..." She mumbled.

The car stopped and Demi looked through the window. She could see the beach.

"Oh, my God! We're at the beach!" The girl screamed in excitement. "Yup, we are" Wilmer admitted, giggling at Demi. "Oh my God" She said once again, opened the car's door and run towards the beach.

Almost no one was at the beach, only a few persons that were running or walking with their dogs.

Demi could feel the fresh wind in her face, playing with her loose air.

"You like it?" Wilmer asked, wrapping his arms around Demi's waist from behind. She gasped in surprise and looked at him. "I love it" She replied, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Neither of them knew what was going on. Why had Wilmer wrapped his arms around her waist? He didn't know it. Why had Demi wrapped her arms around his neck then? She didn't know it. But they both knew it felt right and amazingly good.

Their looks connected and they stayed like that for a while, looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm glad you like this place" He whispered as he asked himself why this girl was so beautiful. He thought that he had never seen such a beautiful person in his entire life.