Chapter 29

"Demi, nena, wake up, babe" He said and left a kiss on he cheek. Demi slowly opened her eyes. They were still at the river, lying on the beutiful spring grass.

She couldn't hide her smirk when she looked at him.

"Mm?" He kissed her forehead. "Hey, sleepy girl" He greeted her, causing her to giggle. "I've been looking at you for an hour and let me tell you that you sleep like an angel" Wilmer told her. "Oh, stop it" She said and playfully hitted his chest.

"Why? It's the truth" He said and Demi pressed her lips against his. "We gotta go" Wilmer stated causing a grunt to escape her plump lips.

"Ugh, I don't want to" Demi said. "We have to" He replied and stood up. Wilmer helped her to stand up too.

"Let's go, nena" And they walked together towards the car.

~

Demi jumped out of the car and walked towards the school with Wilmer by her side.

It was like 9:00 PM so she had to go to her bedroom already. Wilmer walked towards there with her.

"Good night, princesa" He said and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss.

His tongue pleaded for entrance and she let his tongue enter her mouth to find hers and play with it.

"Good night, Willy" She gave his lips one last peck and entered her room.

Miley was there, packing a bag with her clothes.

"Miley?" Miley turned around to face her and put her index finger on her lips to show Demi she had to be quiet.

"What are you doing?" Demi whispered. "I'm gonna leave this fucking school for good" Miley said with a smirk. "Really?"

"Of course! Liam and I are tired of this so we're gonna live our own life" Demi felt kind of jealous, she wished she and Wilmer could do that too.

Escape from all this together.

"Oh..." Demi expressed and sat herself on the bed. "Okay, Demi, this is probably going to be the last time we see each other" Miley said and Demi hugged her. "Good luck" She said.

"Thanks, Demi, same to you... You're gonna need it" Demi sighed at her words and before she knew it, Miley walked out of the room without saying any type of goodbye.

Another sigh escaped her lips as she lied on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

A silent tear rolled out of her eye and travelled down her cheek, leaving a wet trail behind it.

She wiped the tear away.

Demi really wanted to leave with Wilmer one day so they finally could be alone and not be afraid to get caught.

Her eyes closed as she fell asleep.

-

His eyes suddenly opened. He could hear the rain, it was raining and then he could hear a thunder...

He rubbed his eyes and grunted. He wanted to see her again.

-

The thunders woke her up and she immefiately felt weak. Bad weather made her always feel like that.

She stood up and when she saw Miley's empty bed, she felt so alone.

Before she knew it, she walked out of her room and headed towards Wilmer's.

She knocked on the door and then opened it. He was sitting on the edge of his bed. They locked their gazes for some seconds and then she closed the door to run up to him and let herself fall into his strong arms.

He held her tight and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"It's storming" She mumbled and Wilmer rubbed her back. "I'll protect you, beautiful, don't worry" She smiled.

They both lay down on the bed and he covered their bodies with the sheets.

Demi hugged him and he let his arms wrap around her tiny waist, pulling her into his warm and safe embrace.

"I love you" She mumbled. "I love you too, hermosa" Wilmer whispered.

"When school finishes..." Demi started talking. Wilmer sighed. "What are we gonna do when school ends?" Demi asked.

"We'll be able to be together" He said and pecked her lips. "Don't worry, babe, everyhing will be alright" Wilmer said.

"I want to be with you forever, Wilmer" She whispered and the tiredness was clear in her voice.

"I want to be with you forever too, Hermosa. And we'll do that. Don't worry" He said.

Don't worry, Don't worry She had heard that so many times before and, at the end of the day, she had to worry.

But this time it could be different. At least, she really hoped so.