Chapter 42

Everyone was laughing... Making fun of her.

Wilmer wanted to punch their faces while he shouted on them, making them know they couldn't make fun of his princess or otherwise he would personally kill them.

But he had to control himself.

He quickly walked towards the guys and pushed them away. He jumped in the river and helped his precious princess to leave the water.

Everyone kept laughing and those laughs entered her ears, settling down in her heart, hurting her.

He couldn't get why they laughed... Of course, because she had fallen but... Everybody can fall, right?

Wilmer gave them all a death glare. Some of them stopped laughing. But there where still some giggles to hear. Annoying giggles that made Wilmer want to hit them hard...

"I got this. Don't worry" Wilmer told the blonde guy and Paul who just shrugged and tried to get people's attention to get them to keep fishing and forget about Demi's little accident.

He looked at her while he leaded her towards a wooden hut. He could see that she wanted to cry so he stroked her back.

"Not yet, nena. Hold it in just for a little bit" He told her. She swallowed and gazed at the ground.

She wanted to crash down on the floor and cry but, as Wilmer said, she couldn't do it yet or the laughs would come back even stronger.

Once they were inside the hut and he had closed the door, she collapsed into his arms and started crying histerically.

The tears left her eyes like two cascades.

"Shh, shh, hermosa I got you" He whispered as he hold her close to his warm chest.

"I hate them..." She managed to say in between her sobs.

"Don't waste you time on them, babe..." He told her and made her look at him.

"They're idiots. Everyone can have little accidents like this" He spoke.

She smiled through her tears which he started to wipe away.

They started into each others eyes and before they could stop it, they were kissing.

She started stepping afterwards until her back hit the wall without breaking the kiss.

His hands put themselves on her hips.

They pulled away and, once again, they're eyes met.

He pulled a lock of her wet hair behind her ear.

"You're so beautiful" he told her. "I'm not" She replied.

He kissed her again.

"Yes you are" Wilmer said. "And don't you dare to hesitate because I'm gonna win" He added and she hugged him tight.

"You're the best" Demi whispered against his chest.

They looked at each other for some seconds. He smiled at her and ended up pressing his lips against hers, kissing her.

When they pulled away, he noticed that Demi was shivering.

"Are you cold?" He asked her. She shook her head but her eyes told a different story so he grabbed a blanket and gently wrapped it around her.

"Thank you" She whispered with a little smile on her trembling lips.

Just then, the wooden door flew open, revealing Jules.

"Hey" Jules said, forming an evil smile on her lips. "How are you guys doing?" She added.

Demi and Wilmer settled eyes on her.

"Was the water cold, Demi? Well, I have to admit that you're kinda stupid to fall in the river... But I guess you did it on purpose" The nurse said, letting out a little giggle.

"Fuck you..." Demi mumbled under her breath. Jules didn't listen it.

"I think you guys planned this so you could come here and... Do your nasty things" She spoke.

"You're a bitch" Demi said into Jules' face.  "Oh really?" Jules laughed again.

"Yeah, really" Demi replied.

"Dem, let it go" Wilmer said into her ear. She turned around to face him.

"No, this bitch is getting on my nerves" Demi said, upset.

"I'm not the bitchy one here..." Jules dared to speak. "I saw you flirthing with Joe, with Nick, with Logan, with Ruben and with lots of guys more" Jules' words caused Demi's mouth to fall open.

"Wait... What?" Demi felt really confused.

"Demi? Is that true?" Wilmer's voice asked behind her.

"Of course not!" Demi denied. "Jules, get out of here and leave us the fuck alone, yeah?" Jules laughed.

"Okay but remember you are a bitch who sleeps with any boy" Jules teased. "Or girl, who knows?" She added.

Demi's hand met her cheek, slapping her hard.

"Demi!" Wilmer quickly tried to stop his girlfriend.

Jules slapped her back.

"Don't you dare to slap me ever again!" Jules yelled at the younger girl who quickly slapped again.

"Oops, I think I dared" Demi laughed and Jules attacked Demi's hair.

Demi hated Jules so much, why did she have to be so... Annoying? Why couldn't she just let them alone?

"Ahhh!" Demi squealed, trying to get rid of Jules' hands.

"Bitch!" Demi tugged on her hair, making her scream. "Whore!" Jules said back. Demi bit her arm, making another scream leave the nurse's mouth.

"Okay, that's enough" Wilmer grabbed Demi by her waist, flipped her on his shoulder and left the house with her, leaving Jules behind.