Chapter 51

Rachel and Demi sat down near the sea while the wind played with their hair and the sun hid behind the sea.

“So…” Rachel started when she saw that Demi was drawing a heart on the sand.

“Do you know who drew that moustache on your face yesterday?” She asked Demi, getting her attention.

“No, you know who it was?”

“Yeah. It was Joe”

“Joe?” Demi repeated, surprised.

“Yeah… And he also took you out of your room”

“Oh…” Demi expressed. “I don´t really get it…”

“Can I talk to Demi?” Wilmer suddenly asked. Rachel got up.

“Of course, I´ll go and look for my brother” She said and left.

Wilmer sat down next to Demi.

“Did Rachel tell you about the Joe thing?” He asked her.

“Yes…” She said.

“Dem, I talked to him… He kept repeating that he has a lot of sex with you. I don´t know but… I feel like he only wants you to have sex… Like old times, you know?”

Demi sighed.

“Look, Wilmer… I love him no matter what. I don´t care if he writes a moustache on my face or…” She couldn´t finish talking because Wilmer pressed his lips against hers.

Their lips danced together in a kiss. His tongue made its way into her warm mouth to finally find hers and tangle with it.

She, without noticing it, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she kissed Wilmer back.

They slowly pulled away. Her eyes were still closed. He gave her a little sweet peck before she opened them and looked into his eyes.

“Please, Demi, stop it already. Joe doesn´t love you and you don´t love him” He whispered, still close to her lips.

Demi caressed his bottom lip with her thumb and then sighed.

“I would love to be with you again… But I just can´t” She whispered.

“Why not?”

“You cheated” And two tears left her eyes and rolled down her face. He wiped them away.

“I know, princesa, and I am really sorry for that. I promise you it won´t happen again. I promise”

She sighed.

“Wilmer, I can´t…. Give me some time, okay?” He nodded his head and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

“Okay, babe… But please leave Joe… Please, he´s only bad to you”

“I will”

He smiled a little bit.

“Can I get a hug?” He asked her. She smiled and hugged him tight.

“Of course…” She mumbled, feeling quite happy that she was close to him, feeling his strong arms around her.

__

Not much later, they decided it was time to go back to the school so they did that.

Rachel and Demi went to Demi´s bedroom.

“Good night” Demi said, getting under the covers.

“Good night, Demi” Rachel replied before they both fell asleep.