Chapter 12- My World

I had to text Gabe telling him I'm not going to that outing thing that Marty is having because I was busy. In reality, Luke and I just stayed in my room for the rest of the night and did things. We did our first ever 'couples' twitcam (is that even a thing?), then we ate a whole tub of ice cream, watched movies and then lastly we cuddled on my bed as Luke carefully stroked my hair. Feeling his fingers in my hair was relaxing and I knew I was going to fall asleep soon.

"Tired?" Luke asks as I let out a yawn.

"A little." Once again I let out another yawn.

"Babe, I think you're more than 'a little' tired. Come on, we'll go to bed." Luke kisses my forehead and I turn around so my back was facing him. He inches closer to me and wraps his arms around me as he pulls the cover over us. I feel him nestle his head into the pillow and I could feel his warm breath against my neck.

"Good night Luke."

"Night Nicole. Remember, I love you." He whispers into my ear.

"I love you too."

****

~Mystery POV~

"What are you going to do about it then?" He asks as he takes a seat in front of me.

"In all honesty?" I ask and he simply nods and begins to peel the banana. "I don't know."

"You know you can do something about it. You may win in the end." I look at him and shrug my shoulders. 'May' is not good enough for me, it's got to be a 'will'.

"She deserves the best and in this case, I am the best. I really want things to end happily but someone is going to lose in the end. And I won't let that be me."

****

~Luke's POV~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Stupid, stupid thing. Why now? Why today? Right, because I have a concert today. I get up but notice that in my arms, sleeping ever so peacefully, is the beautiful girl that I call my girlfriend. Nicole was sound asleep and I didn't want to get out of bed, I didn't want to disturb her.

Having her here in my arms felt perfect and I wanted to wake up like this every day. Seeing her face look so peaceful, rather than the look she gave me yesterday when we had our first fight after I accused her of cheating on me with that Gabe guy.

How could I have been such an ass? But I was afraid, alright? Gabe seems like a more perfect guy than me and she could easily leave me for him, or any guy for that matter. I really don't want to lose her, she means so much to me and I really want us to last but I know that when I leave for tour, we're going to have to decide: are we willing to try long distance or are we going to end things?

"Luke?" I hear her. Damn that sleepy voice.

"Yes?"

"Are you awake?" Nicole turns around slowly and her eyes are half open.

"Yes I am." She yawns and then stretches. Being able to have her close to me, like she is now, feels amazing.

"Do you mind staying with me until you have to leave? I want to spend as much time with you as I can." That felt like a stab to the gut. Spending time with her is amazing and I wish I could spend every day with her and all but I know that right now may be the last few moments I share with her. So I stay. I'd rather be here anyways, in bed with my girl.

****

"ALRIGHT! So, is Nicole coming?" Ash asked enthusiastically as we sat in our changing room, waiting for our cue to get on stage. I look up from my phone and see that all the boys were here.