Please come back

We can never take back what is gone

But Nicole, I really want to take you back. Bring you back here to Australia. I’m only 11 and I’m one of the unhappiest person in my year and I am pretty sure it isn’t good for an 11 year old—like me—to be feeling to unhappy at this age.

I miss you Nicole. I keep telling myself every day that maybe; just maybe, you might call or send a letter or something. It feels weird that you’re not around anymore. No more Sunday barbecues with you or those random pool days we would have.

I don’t do those things anymore and it’s because of the fact that I can’t do those things without you. I’ve become too used to doing them with you that I can’t find myself to do them without you.

Anyways, in school today I wanted to break down and cry. It was tutor time and the teacher had previously asked us to buy something. I brought in a teddy bear because I like teddy bears. Then she said that we had to give the gift to our best friend.

I just sat in the corner of the room and just stayed in my seat. And no one gave me anything. So I pretended that the teddy bear—that I was holding—was from you. But of course it isn’t.

I’m sorry for sounding emotional Nicole but it’s just how I’m feeling.

I still miss you.

Please come back