Where to start?

I don’t even know where to start Nicole. I guess neither of us expected all of this. Neither of us thought that we would actually get as big as we have gotten and none of us have ever thought about how we would react if it were to ever happen to us and now we wake up [every morning] believing it was all just a dream but then we look around and see that we are in an expensive hotel and that is when we realize that this is all true and everything isn’t a dream.

Wow, I wish you were here to experience it all with me and the band Nicole. Im sure you would be having a giant smile on your face and Im sure you would be hugging me. That’s something that I miss tremendously; your hugs. The boys say that I give the best hugs in the group, that’s a good thing I guess but they have never had a hug from you.

Anyways, my fingers are hovering over the keyboard every now and then because I don’t think I can ever fully express my happiness Nicole. Everything is just so amazing, too amazing that I can’t really seem to find the perfect words that would fit how I feel.

I guess—if you were to ever read this—you would be able to understand just how much happiness is being exerted. I’m currently sharing a room with Calum. He’s the bassist. He’s pretty cool. But he’s currently sleeping right now so I can’t really ask him to write something for you. I’ve talked to the boys about you before and they say I’m whipped. If you know what that even means.

Anyways, tomorrow we’re going back home to Sydney. I miss home really. We’ve been away for a while so it’d be nice to finally go back home and relax and all. I hope everything is fine with you <3 I miss you still