Lost Boy

Hi. So I think it’s been about a year and a bit since the last time I wrote and I guess I want to say sorry for not writing and for not consistently ‘talking’ to you and I actually hate myself a bit for not writing so I guess I’m going to try and make this as long as I can just for you because you’re a pretty damn special person and because I love you more than anything and really want to make this perfect for you even though you would never read this.

Where do I even start? Well I’m part of a band. Well we’re sort of a band. It consists of me and two other guys so far. I play the guitar, Michael does too and then there’s Calum, he plays the bass. We’re looking for a drummer and then we can probably start getting this band somewhere but for now it’s just Michael, Calum and I.

I wish you could meet them. They’re really nice people and it’s funny to think that I wasn’t really friends with Calum and Michael before. Michael hated me and Calum was already friends with him so Calum hated me too but he said that he secretly thought I was cool. And then somehow—by some random miracle—Michael and I became best friends.

It’s funny to think that the people I used to hate are now my friends. What about you? Are the people that were once my friends now the people I hate? Could that be the case with you? No it couldn’t because I will never hate you Nicole.

I can never hate you but I should be hating you shouldn’t I? You’re the reason that I’m feeling like this. Empty. Broken. Lost. Depressed. Sad. That’s how I feel and it’s all because of you.

I guess it’s just the feeling of knowing that you’re’ not there is what’s making everything so god damn hard for me. I see a teddy bear and I think of you. I see the word ‘hockey’ and think of you. I see water and I think of you.

Everything reminds me about you and in all honesty I’m starting to get sick of it in one way or another. All I want is to have you back, have you back to get rid of all the negativity in my life. You were one of the only positive things in my life Nicole.

Anyways, I’m lost. I’m a lost boy. Come find me. Please. Just find me. I’m a lost boy Nicole. That’s all that I am. A lost boy.