Chapter 11

~ fast foward to friday ~

Sophie

Friday came quick, thank G! My co-officers and I were at the Student's Coordinating Room, just brainstorming of what we can do for the upcoming Club Recruitment Fair this coming August, since this is the month where we all put our shit together.

"Heard that there's a party tonight at Bernardo Residence, you guys going?", Martin, our Public Relations Officer, asked.

"Yeah, bro. I'm so hyped!", Janina exclaims, as always, the excited one.

I was just arranging the section labels while the others were chitchatting about tonight's ganap, keeping myself cool lang while on duty.

"You should come, Martin. It's our last batch party.", Claui says, as she stood up to sharpen her pencil.

"Oh my God, would Donny be around tonight?!", Martin starts to fanboy, then the other laughed. Yep, he is one of us.

"You like him?", I asked with a soft chuckle, gays are cute. I just smirked then my heart started beating faster.

"Who doesn't like him? Lakas maka-heartthrob nun eh, plus basketball player pa."

"Crush ko yun dati.", Janina said as she started laughing so hard, which made Claui's eyes widened with what we just heard.

"Bakit ngayon ko lang nalaman yan ha.", then laughter filled the room again.

"Speaking of my beloved cousin, I heard that he asked you if you'd like to come with me and him for tonight's ganap.", as to what Claui just said, everyone's attention is on me.

"Oh my God, Soph. Ikaw na panalo, uuwi na kaming lahat.", Martin teases, then the rest started laughing.

"Wait, are you guys a thing ba?", Janina asks.

"What? No. We're just friends, I guess? We barely know each other."

"He offers you a ride home, plus hinahatid ka nga daw sa house niyo eh. Doesn't that mean something?", I remained silent nalang muna, I didn't know what to say.

"Maybe he's just trying to be a good friend..?", I said, with no assurance.

"He never spoke to any girl except for his relatives after that thing with Danielle. Plus, never niya hinahatid o kaya sundo ang isang tao na kaibigan lang sa paningin niya. ", and with what I just heard, my heart started beating twice faster.

Well, ayaw ko muna magbigay ng meaning.

Donny

We just finished our training for today, Chris, Hans and I were just talking about the ganap for tonight as we were changing our training attires to our uniforms before heading out. 'Di naman kami ganun nagtagal so we left the campus agad to go home and rest muna.

"See ya later, homies!", Hans said to Chris and I as we parted ways to go home.

It was around quarter to 4 pm when I got home and I was greeted by Solana, eating cupcakes.

"Kuya Donny!", I smiled at her as she greeted me then nagpabuhat siya papunta sa living room. As I placed her down sa sofa, where Benj and Hannah were also seated, Solana blurted out, "I want to see ate Sophie, kuya Donny!"

"Well, we have our last batch party tonight and she's going with me and Claui.", I said to her.

"Aw, I want to go to a party too! I want to be a senior na din tuloy.", Benj reacts, while playing Left 4 Dead.