Chapter 35

Sophie

Today is going to be the day when I will end my deal as Josh's "partner". I'm so sick of it, I should have never agreed upon this matter. Guess whose image is dirty as fuck?

Classes today ended around 2 in the afternoon, and I still have work at the SCB Office until 4 pm for clearance. Josh has been bugging me to go to his place and he doesn't care if I'm busy. Such an impatient goon.

Josh Sandoval

Go here right now or you'll be on your knees tonight

Me
Psh as if you can, my Dad's a lawyer in case you forgot

Josh Sandoval

Just hurry up you bitch

Me
🖕🏻

How do you even call this boy a man? Like, what the hell? May bayag ba siya? Wala ata, so case closed.

I'm so mad, I can't even focus on the works I have the pass before I leave. Frustrated, I plugged in my earphones and placed it on my ears to relax myself but then someone entered the room

"So, does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with your ex?", her voice was so loud that the maximum volume of my earphones got me hearing her.

"I'm sorry, what?", I removed my earphones and tried to keep my cool.

"Oh, c'mon, Sophie.", she chuckled. "You're so pretty, you got the most handsome guys Brent has, but you're a bitch for having them.", she glared at me.

"Oh, Danielle. You're so pretty but why do you fuck with a lot of guys? Your pussy can't handle one?", I snapped back.

"You bitch!", my hand caught hers before she even tried to lay a hand on me.

"Hit me or else all of your credential units will be gone.", I stared at her deeply without any fear.

"They're just numbers, dear. Don't wait for me to do something you don't even know I'm capable of.", she gave me an evil smirk.

"Go on, Danes. I am not afraid.", magpapatalo ba ako?

She smiled at me so fake that I could rip it off her face. I don't have time to fuck with anyone right now, I'm so stressed. Thankfully, she left the room already.

"So, what did that whore do here?", I heard Claui's voice upon entering the room.

"She knows something.", I said. Wait, fuck. "She knows something!", I repeated.

Baka unahan niya ako na magsabi kay Donny.

No, she can't do that.

Mas mabuti nang ako yung magsabi kaysa sa iba pa na manggaling.

"Girl, calm down. You're looking so pale.", Claui grabbed my hands and softly squeezed it to calm my nerves.

"I can't, Claui. I'll be fucking dead once Donny finds out.", I started shaking.

"I don't know anymore, Sophie.", she looked at me with disappointment. "As your best friend, this is me personally speaking that it was such a dick move for you to agree and hook up with your ex.", she dropped my hands and walked to her desk.