Epilogue

''Ano ate..Handa ka na ba? Tara ng rumampa..".nakangiting wika sa kanya ni Gab sabay silip sa bintana ng bridal car na kinalulunanan niya.

"Nakakakaba pala 'to...Ang daming bisita..".kabadong wika niya sa kapatid.

"Ganun talaga..engrandeng kasal ba naman eh...Saka andito din yung ibang kabanda dati ni Kuya Troy....Sila ata ang kakanta habang nagmamartsa ka....".ani Gab sa kanya.

"Tara na...Ng matapos na ito..baka himatayin na ako sa kaba pag pinatagal pa natin 'to..".aniya sa kapatid habang pilit na binabalewala ang panlalamig ng mga kamay niya.

"Let's go..".ani Gab sabay bukas ng pintuan ng sasakyan at agad siyang inalalayan pababa.

"Tara...".nanginginig na sagot niya rito hanggang sa namalayan na lang niya ang sarili na dahan dahang naglalakad patungo sa altar. Kasabay ng malamyos na tinig ni Troy na kumakanta habang nakatitig sa kanya ng buong pagmamahal.
Masuyong kinakanta ni Troy ang isa sa mga pamosong kanta ni Landon Austin sa saliw ng tugtog ng musika.

🎶🎵🎶

There's no words to say it,

But I'll find them overtime,

There's no way to show it,

But I'm gonna try,

For the rest of my life

Cause, YOU are the best part of me,

The side I hope everyone sees,

The air that I breathe, my missing piece wasn't complete before you,

The side I hope everyone sees,

Cause YOU are

YOU are

the best part of me,

My daylight sky blue,

My greener grass on the other side,

It's just the simple truth,

All that was wrong

YOU made it right,

Cause YOU are the best part of me,

The side I hope everyone sees,

The air that I breathe, the missing piece wasn't complete before you,

Cause YOU are...YOU are..

The best part of me,

Best part of me,

Time can't fade it,

A thief can't take it,

All my love for YOU,

YOU are... YOU are,

YOU are... YOU are,

Cause YOU are the best part of me,

The side I hope everyone sees,

The air that I breathe, the missing piece wasn't complete before you,

Cause YOU are YOU are

Best part of ME

Best part of ME....

Natapos ang madamdaming kantang iyon ni Troy ng may luha sa mga mata at kaligayahan sa mga ngiti. At alam niyang tunay ang mga iyon.

"Paano ba yan bayaw...forever na ba ito?".ani Gab sabay abot ng mga kamay ni Almera kay Troy.

"Oo bayaw....Forever na 'to...".nakangiting sabi ni Troy sabay kindat kay Gab at sabay silang humarap ni Almera sa pari ng nakangiti at taas noo.

***

"My love...Madam baby...I know our love story is not like a fairytale that everyone would love to read every night to their child nor a movie that everyone would love to watch in a big screen....from the past few months I gave you so much heartbreak and tears.. But inspite of everything you never give up on me...You fought for us...Thank you and I am really sorry for making you cry....I hope our Caleb can forgive me when he find out that I made you cry for a countless times...But now, I am here standing before you with a promise that you will never cry again because of me...I love you so much...Always and forever..".ani Troy habang nakatitig sa asawa.

"Troy...You know what? I will never get tired of loving you...You made me the happiest woman on earth when you married me before...you did it once again when you gave Caleb to me...And now..for the third time you made me more happy by marrying me once again... Our story may be not impressive to others....But this is our story....Story of our failures,acceptance,forgiveness and never ending love for each other.... When we grow old I will never get tired of telling our story to our grandchild....Our story.....The story of you and me...- The Story Of Us...".malambing na wika ni Almera sa asawa bago siya nito niyakap ng ubod higpit kasabay ng malakas na palakpakan at hiyawan ng mga taong nakasaksi sa kanilang pag iibigan.

And once again they sealed it with the most passionate kiss that everyone loves to see.

The End

❤leaquimbovargas