Chapter 6: Rileys POV

Btw Riley is on the right »»
Played by Rahart Adams

Back at the drop ship, Riley Martin was pacing the camp in search of his sister. He hoped she hadn't been floated today and was sent down to earth.

Bellamy walked over to me. "Hey, who are you looking for?"

"My sister," I sighed. "I thought she would have been sent to earth but I think she's been floated. She's nowhere, she wasn't even on the drop ship."

"You have a sister? You and I are alike, do anything to find and protect the remaining family we have." Bellamy smiled.

"Yeah, by the way congratz on reuniting with your sister. My sister is older than me so it would be her protecting me." I chuckled. "She's strong, last I heard she killed someone for revenge."

"Damn, we could do with your sister here. She can be our warrior guard." Bellamy chuckled. "Any girls here peaked your interest?"

"Not yet. What about you?" I asked.

"A few of them are hot, but the feisty, smoking hot ones are my type." Bellamy chuckled.

"Sounds like my sister the feisty part. Always was when she was young, and annoying with all her witty little sarcastic remarks." I laughed. "God I miss her."

"I'll help you find her later. I need to go keep an eye out for my sister at the moment. She went on an expedition with the privileged kids." Bellamy stated, walking swiftly over to a tree and keeping guard.

I walked over to a group of people who were setting up a fire and decided to help them. Hopefully I find my sister down here.

___________________________
Aweee, little Riley and Bellamy bean having a nice little chat.🤗Gawddddd that was just cuteeeeee. 💋I want him and his sister to have the cutest little reunion ever!! ☺️ Anyways buh-bye beautifuls 😘

Edited: No

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE 🌸
___________________________
Word count: 318