Chapter 26: Unpleasantville

Everybody had all been cramped up in the drop ship as a dangerous storm swept its way over the camp. Commotion buzzed throughout the drop ship.

They had all collected their items and brought them in the drop ship for protection.

Luckily Raven had gotten the radio to work and was currently trying to contact Abby Griffin, Clarke's mother but the storm was causing some major problems with the connection.

"This is Raven Reyes, calling Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station." Raven spoke into the microphone of the radio. "Please come in. Can anyone hear me?"

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" Monroe asked.

"Yeah I'm sure!" Raven snapped, glaring daggers at Monroe. Poor guy.

"Raven, you can do this." Clarke said.

Raven took a deep breath and spoke once again. "Calling Ark Station."

"Calling Ark Station." Raven repeated. "Please come in. This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. The one hundred are alive. Can anyone hear me?"

A static voice began to speak, "This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself."

My ears perked up at the sound of someone responding.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from mecha-station. I- I'm transmitting from the ground. The one hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr Abby Griffin now!" Raven pleaded.

"Hang on, Raven." The voice sounded. "We're trying to boost your signal."

We all waited in anticipation for him to respond. "Raven are you there?" A feminine voice sounded.

"Mom? Mom. It's me." Clarke asked.

"Clarke," Abby gasped in shock.

"Mom I need your help!" Clarke began. "One of our people was stabbed by a grounder."

"Clarke." The Chancellors voice sounded through the radio. "This is Chancellor. Are you saying there's survivors on the ground?"

"Yes, the Earth is survivable." She explained. "We're not alone. Mom, he's dying. The knife's still in his chest."

"Clarke is my son with you?" The Chancellor asked. I scoffed in frustration.

"I'm so sorry. Wells... Wells is dead." Clarke choked out.

"I'm gonna talk you through this step by step." Abby's voice sounded once again.

A crash distracted everyone as some people in the drop ship began to scream.

"Alright everybody out of here now! Get upstairs!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at each other and started filing in a line to climb the ladder.

"Clarke, I need to try to get through medi- medical-" The sound tuned out and turned into a static sound once again.

"Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke asked.

"It's not the radio," Raven said. "It's the storm. It's affecting the signal."

"Where's the signal?" I asked.

"On top of the drop ship, why?" She asked.

"I'll be back in a minute. I can fix the problem!" I called out as I ran out of the drop ship.

I ran outside, almost instantly getting blown away by the wind and rain that pelted down like rocks.

I made my way to the side of the drop ship and began to climb up the slippery surface.

My feet kept slipping so I mainly used my hands to pull my weight up.

Once I got to the top I pulled off my jacket and used it to cover the signal and stop it from getting wet.

"Fuck it's cold!" I hissed as I got soaked.

"Hey!" Someone shouted from below. I whipped my head around and looked down to see Bellamy, Jasper and Monty with the grounder from earlier on.

"Bellamy?" I asked, frowning.

A crash of thunder sounded as I jumped. I lost my footing and fell backwards with my jacket in my hand.

I waited for the impact of the hard ground as I screamed, my eyes squeezed shut tightly, but it never came. Instead I landed in someone's arms.

I looked up to see Bellamy. He looked pusses with me.

"Let's get inside and tie him up," Bellamy ordered as he walked inside the drop ship, still carrying me.

Jasper and Monty were walking in beside us.

"Where the hell have you-" Clarke shouted as her eyes widened. "What happened with her and why do you have a grounder?"

"She was outside in the roof of the drop ship. She fell off and the grounder... he stabbed Finn and took my sister. We're gonna get answers from the grounder." Bellamy said in an angry tone.

I jumped out of Bellamy's arms as I landed on the floor of the drop ship with a thud.

"I'm going to help Jasper and Monty carry the grounder upstairs." I said awkwardly. "Come on guys."

"Wait..." Bellamy said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me round to face him. "We need to talk."

"I've done nothing wrong!" I whined. "Bye."

I pulled out of his grip and walked over to the ladder. Bellamy went to protest but Abby's voice interrupted through the radio. "Clarke honey, we're ready."

"Monty, Jasper come." I ordered as they made there way over to me with the grounder.

"This is not who we are," Clarke stated.

"We are now." Bellamy said coldly as he walked over to me, Jasper and Monty.

We all made our way up the ladders with grounder to the third level of the drop ship.

________________________

Edited: No

I know it's bad but I need a Reyllamy moment so badly so what better than for her to literally fall for him. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyways buh-baiiii 😘

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE 🌸

___________________________
Word count: 909