Chapter 28: Torture Time

"He wants Finn to die, why can't you see that?" Bellamy asked Clarke. "Do you want him to live of not?"

"Clarke you even said it yourself, this is not who we are!" Octavia exclaimed. "He was protecting me, he saved my life!"

"We're talking about Finn's life!" Bellamy said in a manipulative tone knowing Finn was Clarke's weak spot.

Clarke nodded. "Do it." She stated.

Octavia and I looked at Clarke in disbelief

Octavia and I looked at Clarke in disbelief. "No. Just tell us!" Octavia shouted, worry laced in her tone.

Miller held back Octavia as Drew held me back. Bellamy used his knife to rip the grounder's shirt, revealing a lid of tattoos snaking their way up his neck.

"Show us the antidote or you'll wish you had." Bellamy sneered at the grounder.

"Bellamy, no. Please." Octavia cried out, the horror clear in her face.

Wrapping the seatbelt around his knuckles, Bellamy pulled back releasing the beat as it snapped forward, across the grounders chest.

The grounder let a out a grunt, trying his best not to show weakness.

"Please. Tell him," I called out to the grounder.

Clarke kneeled down, picking up the vials and showing them to the grounder.

"Which one's the antidote?" Clarke asked, panicking.

"Just tell them." Octavia pleaded, obviously not wanting him to be tortured more.

"Clarke," Bellamy said calmly as he placed a hand on her shoulder. I felt a tinge of jealousy.

Clarke stood up, turning to walk away as Bellamy got the belt ready and whipped the grounder once again.

Bellamy repeatedly whipped the grounder as I struggled to get free from Drew so I could stop him.

I lifted my foot behind me to kick him in the balls. He let out a grunt as he released me and held onto his... we'll you get it.

"Enough!" I yelled as I grabbed Bellamy's wrist before he was about to strike the grounder once again.

Bellamy glanced down at my hand then up at my face.

"Clarke! He's getting worse!" Raven yelled from the lower level of the drop ship.

"We're running out of time. Which one?" Clarke snapped. "Which one is it? If you tell us they'll stop."