Chapter 20: Your a lousy shot

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking for you everywhere," Raven said.

"Shut up!" He snapped, glaring at her.

"What did you do Bell?" I asked.

"Noth-" he was interrupted by Raven.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." Raven said. I opened my mouth to say something but I decided against it and shut my mouth again.

"I'll let you guys deal with him I'm just gonna have a rest over there." I said pointing to a big rock.

I walked over and sat on the rock watching the drama unfold. Bellamy glanced at me with a expression of sorrow. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey shooter! Where's my radio!" Raven shouted, waving her hands in front of his face to gain his attention.

He finally turned away from me to her. "Get out of my way."

"Where is it!" She yelled.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance," he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Your a murderer you should have gone through with it then," I said glaring at him. "Why didn't you?"

"You, and your a murderer too. You shot a guard and you call me the murderer." He snapped.

"You know what! I don't have to deal with your shit Bell! I'm off!" I shouted.

"No it's dangerous out here!" My brother said as he ran over to me.

"I'll take my chances." I retorted.
I went to walk away but my brother grabbed my arm.

"You might want to let go of me!" I hissed.

"Or what?" He replied. I used my free hand to press on the pressure point in his elbow. Within seconds he was lying on the floor.

Clarke rushed over. "Oh my god did you just kill your brother!"

"No he's sleeping. Byeee!" I said. I walked further away from them. I heard a commotion but never turned back once.

I headed towards camp when I discovered a little lake, it was really clear. It looked a little too good but I needed to have a wash.

I took my clothes off and my hair out, then I jumped in the water. I made sure I was fully clean before getting out again.

As I'm about to put my clothes back on I see campers making their way over here.

"Looking good, Reyna." Miller said.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Bellamy threw the radio in a lake, presumably this one." Clarke said.

I looked behind Clarke to see Bellamy standing there. Guilt was written all over his face.

The rest of the campers got in the lake and started searching leaving me alone with Bellamy.

"Hey, Reyna." Bellamy said smiling at me. I glared at him. "I didn't kill Jaha. Apparently I'm a lousy shot."