Chapter 18: Tough Love

Had. I had almost gotten away with it... Before I can close my door Landon walks in. "Avril.."

I glare at him. "Get out of my room."

"No. I need to talk to you."

My stomach drops. I think I know what he wants to talk about... Shit...

"Well, can you hurry up? I'm tired..."

He shuts the door and walks past me. He takes a seat on my bed. I roll my eyes and walk up to him, for once, I'm taller than him since he's sitting down.

"What's going on with you and Harry?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

He laughs. "I'm not stupid, Av. You were cuddled up with him on the couch with him and if I'm not mistaken-"

"Landon..." I warn.

"He had his hand down your pant..."

My face heats up and I look away. I mentally face palm myself. "Goddammit, Landon... It's non of your business..."

"So he did have his hand down your pants?" I lower my head.

"I said it's non of your business..."

"Are you fucking serious right now? I'm your older brother for crying out loud! It is my business! I'm not going to let him mess with you! Are you just gunna let him do whatever shit he wants to you?"

"Landon shut up! You're so fucking loud! Mom and Dad will hear you!" I hiss. "And why do you care about me all a sudden? You didn't give a fuck about who I dated before!"

"Goddammit, Av... Harry isn't like those other guys! He will mess with you and play with your heart... He will fuck you and then leave! You're my fucking sister! I don't want him hurting you! I don't want you to be another Laura for him!" He whisper yells.

"You've never cared what I do... Why start now? Harry can fuck me all he wants-" my eyes widen as I realize what I've just said. Landon is making me so mad I'm not thinking about what I'm saying.

"What did you just say?" He seethes.

I run my fingers through my hair and my hair, which was covering the hickey on my color bone and neck shows.

"I didn't say anything." I says sternly, praying that he didn't see the marks. I quickly fix my hair and he stands up.

"What was that?" He asks walking towards me. I take a step back and he grabs my shoulder.

"Landon. Get the fuck away from me..." I warn.

He pulls my hair away from my neck. I fight against him but he holds me still and stares at my neck. After a moment he pushes me back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

I shrink back. I've never seen him this angry before. What the hell has gotten into him?

"Guys? Stop arguing!" I hear my mom yell from down stairs.

"Ok! Sorry mom!" I say before glaring at Landon. "What the fuck?"

"When did that happen?" He asks quietly. His voice is still filled with anger. I actually wish he would yell. It's scarier when someone is angry but keeps their voice down.

"The night of the party... and then the other is a few nights ago..."

"The party? You told mom you were staying at a friends house for the night..."

"Yeah... Harry's is a friend... I was really drunk and so he let me stay at his house for the night. I didn't want mom to know I had been drinking-"