Prologue: Being Bitten

"Kazumi where are you sweety?" Mrs Luna asked as she entered her daughters room. Kazumi was hiding with her cousin Arthur Weasley in the cupboard. He was returning to Hogwarts tomorrow for his final year. He was dating a girl named Molly Prewett who was in Gryffindor along with him. Any way back to the story.

Kazumi giggled at her mothers voice and Arthur shushed her quietly. "Got you" Mr Luna stated pulling a laughing Kazumi out of the closet.

"Run, save yourself Artie" Kazumi told her cousin and Arthur apperated back to his room. "Daddy put me down" she whines, but he doesn't. Mrs Luna entered the room and smirked seeing her husband had caught their daughter.

"You worried us Kazumi, now it's time for your punishment" she tells her daughter stroking her hair. Suddenly they were all on the king size bed with the two parents tickling their six year old daughter.

"I'm sorry Mummy and Daddy I won't do it again!" Kazumi screamed in laughter trying to get away. Her parents stopped tickling her and they had a family hug. "Daddy can Artie and I play Murderer in the Dark tonight in the forest?" she asks him.

"No sweety, Artie needs to be up early tomorrow to catch the train" Mr Luna tells her.

"But I want to play in the forest" Kazumi whines starting to tear up.

"Don't cry sweety, why don't we watch Winnie the Pooh instead" Mrs Luna suggests rocking Kazumi gently. Who nods her head in agreement and they leave the room. When they found Arthur Kazumi told him they'd be watching a movie tonight. He was happy as he loves anything to do with muggles. Mr Luna ordered McDonald's for everyone before returning home with the food as the movie began.

When the movie finished Mr Luna carried Kazumi to her room where he tucked her in as Mrs Luna sang her a lullaby. They thought Kazumi had fallen asleep, but she was only pretending as they snuck out of the room. Kazumi climbed out of bed and opened her window. She maybe on the second floor, but her window was right next to a tree.

Kazumi climbed down it and smiled up at the full moon before running off into the forest. She loved to explore the forest and especially at night. Though her parents don't know she sneaks out at night to play in the forest. However, tonight was the wrong night to go exploring as there was a werewolf in the area. Her parents knew this and that's way they didn't want her playing outside tonight.

Soon Kazumi found her favourite clearing and started picking the moon flowers. They were her Mum's favourite flower. Suddenly there was a growl from the other side of the clearing. She looks up to see a full grown werewolf staring at her and she screamed in terror. Her parents and cousin heard her scream before running into the forest.

When Kazumi tried to run the werewolf attacked charging after her. It wasn't long before he caught her and knocked her to the ground. Her family appeared just as the werewolf bite Kazumi's forearm. She screamed in pain and Arthur reacted first shooting a stunning spell at the werewolf.

It let go of Kazumi as she fainted and growled at the approaching wizards. But it soon realized it couldn't take on the three full grown wizards and ran away. Arthur picked Kazumi and the three wizards apperated to Saint Mungo's.

(Next Morning 9:00 am)

Kazumi opened her eyes slowly before closing them again because of the brightly light room. "Zumi, are you awake?" Arthur asks taking her hand. She nodded her head slightly before opening her eyes again. Arthur helped her sit up as her parents entered the room with a healer.

"Mummy, Daddy want happened?" Kazumi asks confused as to where they were and why they were here. "Why is my bandaged up?" she asks looking at her right fore arm. Both parents run and hugged their daughter tightly before pulling away.

"Why were you outside last night?" Mr Luna asks his daughter.

"I wanted to pick Mummy some flowers, she loves moon flowers the most" Kazumi states. "Please don't cry Mummy, I'm ok" she assures her mother who had started to cry.

"Miss Luna want do you remember from last night?" the healer asks.

"Well I was outside in a clearing full of moon flowers picking some for Mummy. When there was a growl I looked up to see a wolf-man monster. I screamed and tried to run, but it knocked me down. The last thing I remember is it biting my arm and I blacked out" Kazumi explains after thinking a little. "Daddy want was that thing?" she asks scared and he pulled her into his lap gently holding her close.

"It was a werewolf sweety" he tells her calmly.

"That means I'm one now aren't I? Because he bite me on a full moon" she asks looking at her family and healer.

"Yes it is Miss Luna, but you should still be able to live a normal life" the healer assures the child. "Don't worry this is all a secret between everyone in this room" she states smiling gently. "However, when she goes to school you'll have to inform the headmaster of her condition" the healer tells Kazumi's parents.

"Of course, thank you for keeping this between us Aurora" Mrs Luna tells the healer. Who had been friends with the family and their main healer since Mrs Luna become pregnant with Kazumi. "When can Kazumi leave?" she asks as she looks at her daughter and husband.

"You just need to fill out some paper work and she can go home now" Aurora tells her. Mr Luna placed Kazumi back on the bed before leaving with the two witches to fill out the paper work.

"Artie are you scared of me now?" Kazumi asks not looking at him.

"Of course not Zumi, come here" he tells her opening his arms. She smiles jumping into his arms snuggling into his chest. "This is our little secret ok, you can't tell anyone" he states and she nods her head in agreement.

"I love you big cousin" Kazumi tells him as she smiles looking up at his face.

"I love you too, little cousin" he assures her placing a kiss on her forehead tickling her sides gently. "I promise to write every week this year ok" he promises and she nods her head. Her parents returned with Aurora who gave Kazumi one last health check before the family left. They all went to Kings Cross to see Arthur off along with his parents Septimus and Cedrella.

"Aunt Cedrella, Uncle Septimus" Kazumi calls before jumping into her uncle's awaiting arms.

"Sweety want happened to your arm?" Cedrella asks before sending a questioning look to her sister Mrs Luna.

"We'll tell you later" Mrs Luna tells her quietly. Arthur left and the family went back to Luna Manor. "Sweety, why don't you go rest" she tells her little girl.

"Ok Mummy, Daddy can you come read me a story?" Kazumi asks and he nods his head. He carried her upstairs and Mrs Luna told her sister and Septimus want had happened last night.

"Oh that poor girl" Cedrella says looking upstairs as Mr Luna appears. "Don't worry this will stay in between the four of us, Arthur, Aurora and of course Kazumi" she assures her younger sister. Mr and Mrs Luna thanked the pair before they had some tea. Meanwhile Arthur was on the train sitting with Molly and their friends.

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi at the age of six and picture on the external link of Luna Manor.