Exams

Kazumi's POV

Nothing much happened since I pranked James and Snape. Halloween was fun, James snuck me into Hogsmeade again and the feast was magnificent. Remus would not stop eating all the chocolate and the others had to pull him away from it. Lily and Remus helped me with my homework when needed. Sirius and James helped me secretly with my quidditch training so I could try out for my team next year. I only ever see or talk to Peter when I hang out with the other Marauders. I made a deal with Christian and Nicole to hang out with them every Sunday even if we end up studying all day together. Otherwise we all hanged out with our separate friends when we weren't in class.

For Christmas I got all my friends presents and they all gave me one. Even though Peter, Christian, Lily and Nicole all went home for Christmas. As there was no one in but me in Ravenclaw tower, Dumbledore allowed me to spend the holiday in Gryffindor tower. At least until the others returned to school. I slept in Lily's room with two of her dorm mates Alice and Marlene. The three of us became friends quickly and got each other small presents.

I woke the boys up Christmas morning jumping on their beds. Before we exchanged presents and then went down to breakfast. Molly even sent me a knitted jumper from her and my cousin Arthur. It was blue with a light gold 'K' on it (Link: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tfl5Cu91ss4/Txag5QA1blI/AAAAAAAAAAU/rbnWL_EGtww/s1600/Weasley+Jumper.JPG ). We all sat on one long table as there were so few of us. I made fake bonbons that blew up when people pulled them apart. It only covered them in a different coloured powder. But when the headmaster tried his a black rose appeared with a note saying Merry Christmas to all. He just chuckled and made real bonbons appear that everyone used.

But now it is time for the end of year exams. "Thanks for all the help Lily, I really appreciate it" I tell her smiling.  She has just finished helping me study for my history exam, which is tomorrow. I had been studying hard all week for the exams. Tomorrow I have my history of magic test and potions theory. Then Tuesday I have to make a Forgetfulness Potion which I have practicing for a month. Wednesday I have transfiguration and charms which are just practicals, where we had to do one of the spells we learnt over the year. I have perfected all the spells as I don't know which one they are testing us on. Thursday is for both the theory and practical of Defense Against the Dark Arts as well as our Astronomy test at 11:00 at night. The final day is for herbology which is just a test on everything we've learnt this year.

"Anytime Kazumi, I would be glad to help you next year" Lily tells me smiling.

"Thank you and can you pass on my thanks to Snape for helping me practice the Forgetfulness Potion. You know he'd be a good potions professor some day" I tell her.

"I doubt he'll ever become a teacher, but I'll tell him you say thanks" she states. We then went our separate ways, me  going to the lake to relax. While she stayed in the library to study for her exam tomorrow Charms. I found the others resting by the lake, well Remus was studying the others were relaxing.

"Hey guys, you look exhausted" I state sitting beside Sirius.

"Remus just made us study for hours for our exams tomorrow" James states.

"I've just been doing that with Lily" I tell them.

"How if Lily Flower?" James asks more alert.

"She's fine James, Remus are you still going to help me study Wednesday?" I ask him.

"Yes Kazumi as long as you help me tomorrow" he reminds me.

"Deal, so why aren't you guys pranking?" I ask.

"We want to pass our exams Kazumi and we don't want to distract others from their studying" Sirius explains.

"I think Black Rose Rogue thinks the same thing, she hasn't pulled a prank in ages" James states.

"Since Christmas" Peter reminds them. Little do they know I'm planing a big prank for the end of the year. It's about time people knew who the Black Rose Rogue really is. We all just relaxed as Remus finally put his book away, talking about want we'd do during the holidays. James invited us all to his house.

(Monday)

My history of magic exam went better then I thought it would. Though I won't get my results until the end of the year. Potions was a breeze as it focused on the potions themselves rather then the history of them. The others said their exam went well and we all studied for tomorrows exam with me helping Remus with his potions with how to brew the confusing concoction.

(Tuesday)

I was free in the morning so I went over my notes to the Forgetfulness potion. Then after I went do to our potions class with the other first years. There was a sitting plan and we were given ninety minutes to make the potion. The ingredients were already at the front of the class, I prepared my cauldron first before going to get the lethe river water and valerian. Then while I left it to brew for 52 minutes I got the final two ingredients putting them into the mortar. I then grounded them into a powder and added two pinches of it into the cauldron as it hit 52 minutes. Then stirred the potion five times anti-clockwise before waving my wand over the potion completing it. I put some of it in a phial labeled with my name on it before going up to hand it in to the teacher.

(Wednesday)

In transfiguration exam we had to turn a mouse into a snuff box. Mine turned into a blue and gold snuff box. Then in the afternoon Professor Flitwick called us in one at a time like McGonagall had done for our Transfiguration exam. He then had us make a pineapple dance around the desk. Mine ended up tap dancing around it twirling occasionally. Afterwards Remus helped me with my studying for Defense Against the Dark Arts.

(Thursday)

The practical for Defense Against the Dark Arts went fine in my opinion, we just demonstrated the 'curse of the bogies' giving the teacher a cold. I think she realized never to test us on that again. The theory was fine as well just answering questions on want we had learnt over the year. I learnt more then I thought I had, but a lot of that is due to Remus excellent teaching skills. He'd make a fine teacher one day, though no one would hire him or me because of want we are. My Astronomy exam went well, we just had to fill in a constellation map in an hour.

(Friday)

Herbology went ok even though I didn't get to study for it as mush I would have liked to. We had the theory test in the morning which also entitled us identifying a few plants we had worked with this year. Someone had touched devil's snare thinking it was Flitterbloom. They nearly lost their hand until I used the spell 'Lumos Solem' on the plant. Professor awarded me extra marks for that while the student thanked me for helping them. I then relaxed by the lake with Christian and Nicole as the others (James, Lily, Peter, Remus and Sirius) were still in their third year exams for divination or muggle studies or both.

A/N

Picture above Kazumi's snuffle box and picture on the external link of the dancing Pineapple.