Full Moon

Kazumi's POV

It's now Thursday and it is my first full moon at Hogwarts. Dumbledore is letting me spend it in the forbidden forest. I just pray no student is wondering the forest tonight as I have no control over my wolf. When I wake up the next morning I remember everything from the night before. But before we get to my night why don't I tell you want has happened during the week.

In Herbology Tuesday we had our first lesson with Slytherin students. It was actually better then I had thought it would go. We also had Transfiguration with Slytherins which quickly became one of my favourite subjects. Then for Astronomy Wednesday night we were with the Gryffindors. On Thursday we had our first flying lesson and the broom went to my hand straight away. Madame Hooch says I'd make a good Quidditch player and I started training with Sirius & James to be a future Seeker. Remus and I still study together while Lily helped me with History.

Back to the present Hagrid had walked me to the forest's edge. "I'll be here in the morning to take you back to the castle" he states.

"Thanks Hagrid see you tomorrow" I tell him before entering the forest alone. I had just reached a clearing as the sun set and the moon raised. I black out from the pain as I screamed in agony.

(Forest) No one's POV

A white werewolf stands on her hind legs and howls at the full moon. Only to be answered by an other howl from the Shrieking Shack. Remus had also transformed and he wanted to see this new werewolf.  He managed to bust out and followed the other wolf's scent to the clearing.

The white wolf snarls at the bigger grey one when he tries to approached. The grey one growls back not liking the younger female wolf disrespecting him on his territory. In reply the white one gets on her hinds legs roaring at the other wolf. In retaliation the grey one swipes his claws at the white one getting it's wrist/ankle.

The she wolf whines in pain backing away but not leaving. She starts to circle the other one on her three good legs bearing her teeth. The other bears his teeth back as the she wolf's blood drips from his claws. Eventually both werewolves calm down and the she wolf starts to lick her injured leg.

Meanwhile the grey wolf decides to approach her differently by getting low to the ground crawling forward. She growls slightly otherwise does nothing to stop him. When he reaches her, he licks the injury he caused as a 'I'm sorry'. Before they laid down beside each other.

Eventually they started exploring the forest together eating a few rabbits. They came across a stream where the grey wolf let the white wolf drink first. They then ended up splashing each in the shallow water. Finally the white wolf leads the other to a cliff where they had a perfect view of the full moon. They howled at the moon together and stayed there until it started to set.

When they reached the clearing where they had met the grey wolf nuzzles the white one in a form of 'goodbye'. While she licked his cheek and he went back to the house he'd escaped from. Meanwhile the white she wolf had curled up falling asleep under a willow tree.

(Next Morning) Kazumi's POV

I woke up as the sun raised with pain in my left wrist and noticed the scratch. Everything came back to me from last night and realize an other werewolf is in the area. By it's size it must be an other student as it wasn't fully grown. I walked back to the edge of the forest cradling my injured wrist. Hagrid met me and took me to the castle dropping me off at the hospital wing. While madam Pomfrey healed my wrist I notice no one else in the Hospital Wing and leave wanting to get some more sleep as it was only 5:30 am.

Remus' POV

I woke up feeling sore especially on my right shoulder and notice it is bruised. I got flashes of last night and realize there is a new werewolf. Madame Pomfrey is running late collecting me and she arrives at a quarter to six. "Sorry dear, someone came in hurt" she states as she leads me to the castle. I notice the red substance on my right fingers.

"Madame Pomfrey was it the other werewolf?" I ask.

"What makes you think there's an other werewolf?" she asks me.

"Because I run into them last night, I think I broke one of the ground floor windows with my shoulder" I explain.

"There is an other one and no I will not tell you who it is" she states. We reached the hospital wing and she checked me over. I noticed no one else in the hospital wing and realize the other werewolf must have left after seeing Madame Pomfrey.

"There's an other werewolf" I tell James, Peter and Sirius quietly as I enter the common room to see them waiting like usual.

"Want?" Peter asks scared.

"Really? Who is it?" Sirius and James ask in interest.

"No idea, but I had a run in them with last night and remember hurting their left wrist. So just look out for anyone with an injured wrist and it is probably a first year" I tell them. We then discuss a plan for this weekends prank. Sirius and James really wanted to top the Black Rose Rogue's prank from Monday.

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi 'Injured white werewolf' circling Remus 'dark werewolf with bleed on its claws'.