Polyjuice Potion + McGonagall = Prank

Kazumi's POV

Christmas was fun, but my parents were acting weird with their letters. I'll be talking to Dumbledore tonight about spending a full moon in the shack with Remus. It is time for the prank to be played. I finished brewing the potion and Sirius got McGonagall's hair. While James and Peter 'borrowed' one of her spare set of robes. Remus made the marauders symbol and now everything was set.

I had some of the potion while Sirius and James took the rest to the kitchen. Peter and Remus were in the great hall. They had placed my black rose and their symbol on the teachers table. I am in a supply closet wearing the borrowed robes. Waiting for my signal from James and Sirius.

Soon there was three quiet knocks on the door and I take the potion. It tasted horrible and I soon grew taller. Once I was sure the transformation was complete I stepped out of the closet. I put on my best McGonagall face before entering the hall. "Who is responsible for this?" I ask and glare at the Gryffindor table. "Potter, Black my office now" I tell them.

"We're innocent" cried two McGonagalls and I smirk. No way we'll be caught until after the prank.

"Someone get the headmaster" I tell the two teachers present and Hagrid. They all leave while i made the students stay. "Play the music Sirius" I say smiling and he does so. Conga by Gloria Estefan starts to fill the hall. Two McGonagalls get behind me and we start a conga line while the students laugh. Soon all the McGonagalls in the fall joined some singing the song.

"Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer
Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
Don't you fight it 'til you tried it, do that conga beat
Everybody gather 'round now
Let your body feel the heat
Don't you worry if you can't dance;
Let the music move your feet
It's the rhythm of the island, and like the sugar cane so sweet
If you want to do the conga, you've got to listen to the beat
Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer
Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
Don't you..." we sing having an amazing time.

"Seize this nonsense at once!" someone shouts and the music stops. We all turn to see Dumbledore, McGonagall, other heads of house and other teachers by the door. McGonagall was the one who had shouted.

"You dare disrupt this party?" I ask pretending to be annoyed.

"Who are you?" she asks.

"Professor McGonagall, at your service" I say bowing as I notice Peter and Remus slip out the side door with two McGonagalls. "Now I must take my leave, Accio Nimbus" I say pointing my wand to the air. Before setting off the fireworks. My broomstick appears and I grab it mounting quickly before flying out the window. Hearing the students cheers and teachers shouts.

I find the others enter the tunnel under the Whopping Willow one keeping a hand on the know. I dive through the hole and land on the floor laughing as the others join me. "That was the most fun I've had in years" I say giggling.

"It was all your idea Zumi" James states.

"Hail the queen of pranks" Sirius says bowing to me and we all crack up again. Remus then leads us through the tunnel to the Shrieking Shack. We decide to stay here until the potion wears off. I'm glad I had left a change of clothes here last night.

(Great hall) no one's POV

"Does anyone know who was responsible for this?" Dumbledore asks the remaining students calmly. After the fireworks had been dealt with.

"The other Professor McGonagall blamed Black and Potter" Severus states.

"But once the adults left she told Sirius to play the music" Christian adds.

"Professor I found theses on the teachers table" Hagrid states appearing holding a black rose and a piece parchment with the letter 'M' on it. "I think the Black Rose Rogue and Marauders teamed up for this prank" he explains.

"I agree" Dumbledore tells him.

"Minerva you will deal with the Marauders while I'll speak to Kazumi tonight in my office" Dumbledore instructs.

"Of course Albus" McGonagall says agreeing and Dumbledore assured the students. They'd be back to themselves in an hour. Before they continued breakfast before leaving the great hall.

A/N

Picture above of many McGonagalls and picture on the external link of the Marauders symbol. Video above of Conga by Gloria Estefan.