Hogwarts Express

(Platform 9 and 3/4s) No one's POV

"James, I figured out who she is!" Sirius shouts as he reaches his best mate.

"Who?" James asks not really paying attention as he looked at Snape helping Lily with her trunk.

"The girl you run into at the Leaky Cauldron" Sirius states and this pulled James' attention. "My Mum's cousin adopted Kazumi's mother when she was a baby, so she's my third cousin. But we aren't blood related" he explains. "But that's not the best part" he adds.

"Want is?" James asks as they got onto the train.

"Kazumi's mum had a twin brother, but they were separated at birth and guess her brother's name" Sirius tells James. Who just shrugged his shoulders. "Fleamont" Sirius states.

"That's my Dad's name, so are you saying she's my cousin?" James asks shocked.

"That's exactly want I am saying, except neither know the other exists" Sirius states. They found a compartment where there friends were waiting. When they entered they started telling the other two want they were talking about. As the train started to move James noticed blonde hair passing their compartment door and shoot up.

(Few minutes before Train leaves) Kazumi's POV

"Dad there is no platform called 9 and 3/4s" I state as I walked with my parents through Kings Cross Station.

"You thought Gringotts would be boring" he reminds. I sigh as we approached platforms nine and ten. "Now we just walk though the wall" he states.

"But it's a brick wall" I remind him.

"The entrance to Diagon Alley is a brick wall sweety?" Mum reminds me and she then walks through the barrier between the two platforms.

"See not hard at all, just run a little if you're nervous" Dad assures me. So I bring my trolley around to line it up with the barrier. Dad gives me a nod saying "your mum is waiting for you on the other side."

Taking a deep breath I speed walked through the barrier and when I reached the other side. There was a sign saying platform 9 and 3/4s next to a scarlet train that had Hogwarts Express written on it. I walked over to my Mum and Dad walked through the barrier. "You have five minutes before the train leave, please write to us tonight before going to bed" Mum tells me.

"I will Mummy and I love you both" I say hugging them both while kissing them both on the cheek. Dad then helped me get my trunk on the train before he return to Mum. "I'll see you next summer" I call to them as the train starts to leave. We waved at each other until we could no longer see each other. I started to walk down the train looking for an empty or mostly empty compartment.

When I heard a door open and someone calling my name, so I turn around to see who it was. "Oh I remember you, James right?" I ask as the boy approached me.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends?" he asks.

"Sure, I know no one else on the train" I state shrugging. So he grabs my trunk while I carry Entei in his cat carrier. "You know I just realized we both have hazel eyes, so does my Mum" I tell him. We enter the compartment and I see three other boys already there. James put my trunk in the luggage rake and had me sit next to him.

"About that, there's something you should know" James says scratching the back of his neck.

"Did you know your mum is adopted?" an other boy with black hair and grey eyes asks.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I ask confused.

"The person who adopted her is my Mum's cousin" the boy explains. "But want you may not know is that your Mum had a twin brother" he adds.

"Want's this got to do with you James?" I ask still confused and I hated it.

"Turns out my dad is her twin which makes us cousins, but neither knows the other exists" he explains.

"We have to make them meet" I state happily. "I know at the end of the year, we'll introduce them" I tell James smiling.  "You know it's nice to have a cousin around my age, how old are you?" I ask.

"Thirteen and I guess your eleven" James states.

"Wrong, I'm turning eleven in November" I tell him. "So are you going to introduce your friends?" I ask.

"We can introduce ourselves, the name is Sirius Orion Black" the boy with grey eyes states kissing my hand making me giggle.

"I'm Remus Lupin" he one reading says shaking my hand.

"Peter Pettigrew" the chubby boy says not looking me in the eye. I don't think he's used to talking to girls.  I gave him a reassuring smile when a meow was heard.

"Do you guys mind if I let my cat out?" I ask and they shook their heads. So I let Entei out and he curls up on my lap purring. James pats him gently, but when Sirius went to Entei hissed at him. "Do you like dogs?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?" Sirius asks.

"Entei doesn't like dogs, so I wouldn't pat him unless you gave him a treat" I explain. Entei then jumped onto Remus' lap making him drop his book and I giggle. "He does that all the time when I read" I tell Remus as he pats Entei. When Peter went to pat him however, Entei swiped at him with his claws out hissing madly. "I'm sorry he's never down that before, bad Entei" I scold him, but he gives me a look and I smile as he jumps back into my lap.

It was soon evening and I went to change into my robes while the boys changed in the compartment. When I reached the bathroom an other girl was already there. "Hello, I'm Kazumi" I say introducing myself.

"Lily, are you new?" she asks shaking my hand.

"Yeah this is my first year and I'm a little nervous" I tell her as we begin to change.

"Don't be Hogwarts is a lot of fun and the classes aren't that hard" Lily assures me.

"You're probably right, but I'll fail history" I state.

"I could help you study, if you want?" she suggests.

"I'd love that, want house are you in?" I ask.

"Gryffindor, want house do you want to be in?" Lily asks sitting down.

"Either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor" I tell her. "I'll see you around at school" I say and leave to go back to my compartment. I saw Entei asleep in his carrier as something was said of the com system. It said we'd arrived in ten minutes and to leave our luggage as it'd be brought up to the castle separately. So I locked Entei's carrier saying "it's ok boy, I'll see you after dinner."

Just then the train came to a stop and James escorted me off with Sirius. They lead me over to the big man calling for first years before leaving. But they assured me the man was just a big softy who loves magical creatures. I got into a boat with two boys and a girl. "Hi, I'm Nicole and this is my brother Christian" the girl says smiling.

"Kazumi and who's that?" I ask looking at the other boy.

"Barty Crouch" Christian states.

"Isn't your father head of discipline at the ministry?" I ask Barty.

"Law enforcement" Barty states not really caring. I looked at the beautiful castle in awe as it came into view. "Muggle-born?" Barty asks.

"No pureblood, just the first time I've seen a castle" I explain. We soon reached the shore and the man lead us inside. Where we met a stern looking witch who called him Hagrid as she thanked him for escorting us. He smiled then left us with the witch who turned towards us.

A/N

Gif above of Hogwarts Express pulling into Hogsmeade Station.