Gryffindor Quidditch Tryouts

Kazumi's POV

"Jelly Beans" I say when I'd reached the gargoyle guarding Dumbledore's office. He'd sent me a letter during breakfast wanting to talk about something. James reminded me of the Gryffindor tryouts after lunch. I had promised to come watch him and Sirius tryout along with the other two. But that's after lunch. Last night I had performed my second prank and everyone is talking about it.

In each classroom I was taught in I left a black rose after sticking the future to the ceiling. It took all night, but was so worth it saying my friends reactions.  Because I out did them again as they had just turned the Slytherin robes red and gold for an hour. The Black Rose Rogue still remains the top prankster in school. Having never been caught unlike the Marauders (James, Peter, Remus and Sirius.)

"You wished to see me Headmaster" I state as I enter the office after knocking on the door. I see he wasn't alone and that McGonagall was there also along with Flitwick. "Professors is something wrong?" I ask looking around the room. "Is that a real-life Phoenix?" I ask excitedly walking over to the bird.

"Yes it is, he's name is Fawkes" Dumbledore informs me. Fawkes looks at me as I held a hand out and he allowed me to pat his head. "He seems to like you Miss Luna" Dumbledore states.

"I like him too, but why am I here?" I ask as I stopped patting Fawkes who cooed in protest.

"Please take a sit Miss Luna" McGonagall state pointing to the empty chair between her and Professor Flitwick. I do as I am told.

"As this about Remus being a werewolf?" I ask them.

"You truly are a bright witch, he hasn't even figured you out yet" Dumbledore states chuckling. "Yes, that is why you are here" he states.

"We can't have what happened last full moon happen again" McGonagall states. "So we have fixed the hole Mister Lupin made and placed several spells on the house to stop it from happening again" she explains,

"There is a charm around it blocking noise from entering it or from you hearing anything from inside. Also other charms to ensure he can't break out again and the only way he could is blocked by the whopping willow" Flitwick explains.

"Ok two things wrong with that, one we'll still be able to smell each other faintly and you still haven't explained why I am here" I tell them looking at Dumbledore.

"Do you wish to keep your condition a secret from Mister Lupin?" Dumbledore asks.

"Or can you trust him with it?" McGonagall asks.

"I still don't know him well enough if I can trust him with this secret" I tell them after thinking about it. "Is that all professors?" I ask.

"Yes, but I wish to have a private word before you go" Dumbledore states and the other two leave. "You are quiet impressive in your pranking abilities Black Rose Rogue" he tells me once we could longer hear the other two. "Don't worry, you aren't in any trouble" he assures me.

"How did you find out professor?" I ask curious how I'd slipped up.

"A little birdie may have told me you love Black Roses" he states with a twinkle in his eyes. "Now your secret is safe with me, but if you get caught it's your own fault" he explains.

"I don't plan on either getting caught Headmaster" I tell him smirking. He chuckles and sends me on my way. I went to the library to study and lost track of time. Because before I knew it Sirius had run into the room grabbed and started dragging me out of the library. While I noticed Remus collecting my books and putting the others away quickly.

"Where are we going?' I ask Sirius as I jug to try and keep up with him.

"Quidditch tryouts starts in ten minutes" he states.

"I missed lunch" I say confused.

"You sure did, don't worry we'll take you to the kitchens after tryouts" Sirius states as Remus appears running on my other side. We soon go outside and run down to the quidditch pitch. I wished Sirius good luck and told him to tell James the same thing. Before Remus lead me into the stands where Peter was already sitting.

The captain who is a beater gives a short speech about how no one on the team last year is guaranteed a position this year. Before calling those trying out for beater and had them try out one at a time hitting a bludger at him trying to knock him off his broom. After that the chasers tried out individually before in groups of three to see how they work in a team. Then lastly the seekers tried out with golf balls before the snitch was released. A fifth year girl caught it, but she had missed half the golf balls. So there was no guarantee she'd make the team.

"Tomorrow a notice will be on the board in our common room to say who has made the team and if anyone has been made a substitute player" the captain announces. I lead the other two onto the pitch where James and Sirius pulled me into a hug between them.

"Get off you stick!" I squeal trying to get free from their sweaty embrace. They let me go and I run behind Remus and Peter. "Thanks now I need to have a second shower" I told them grumbling. They just smiled innocently as they lead us back to the castle. They then lead me to a painting of a bowl of fruit.

Before I could ask why we were here James tickled the pear and a door knob appeared, He opens it to reveal a big kitchen and four long empty tables. "How may I help the young masters and mistress?" a tiny voice asks. I look down to see a house-elf and looked around to see many more appearing.

"I missed lunch, could I please have a toasted cheese sandwich and some water?" I ask the elf.

"Of course miss, do young masters want anything?" the elf asks and the boys who shake their heads. Soon my order was ready along with a bowl of fresh fruit. I eat the found and take an apple for later,

"Thank you, that was delicious I'll be sure to visit again" I tell the elves smiling gently. They said I was welcome back anytime and left with the others taking a bite of my apple. "Thanks for showing me this place guys" I state.

"Your our friend Kazumi and my cousin so our secrets are yours" James tells me.

"Really even Remus'?" I ask and they all froze. "I'm in Ravenclaw for a reason and he isn't the first Werewolf I've met" I state quietly. "But I'm fine with it Remus and your secret is safe with me" I tell him.

"Thanks Kazumi, that really means a lot coming from you" Remus says giving me a sides hug. But pulls away blocking his noise jokingly. "You really do stick" he states and the others chuckle while I groan.

"I get it, I'm going back to my room to have a  shower see  you guys at dinner" I tell them before running off.

No ones POV

"What's wrong Remus?" Peter asks catching the other twos attention.

"Don't you think it's weird that Kazumi didn't mention how she had seen a werewolf before?" he asks them.

"Not really, but I'm sure she'll tell us when she is ready" James states and Sirius nods his head in agreement. Remus drops the subject planning on investigating himself at a later date. They all went back to Gryffindor tower while James and Sirius talk about the Black Rose Rogue's newest prank again.