Massive Time Skip

(1979 - 80) Third Person

Let's catch you up on what has happened in the last four years. Kazumi is now seventeen and about to graduate from Hogwarts. Along with Christian, Nicole and Barty Jr.  The Marauders, Lily and Severus graduate two years prior. Lily and James were head boy & girl. They also started dating in their final year. But Peter, Remus and Sirius remained single. However, Sirius flirted with every girl he saw.

Christian, Nicole, Barty jr and Kazumi were all prefects. Kazumi was glad she never had to patrol alone with Barty. As he was starting to get really clingy and lovey-dovey in their fifth year. Kazumi even had to kiss him occasionally. But it went no farther then that. As she told Barty she wanted to wait until marriage. He agreed and never pushed her.

James' parents died of dragon pox while Lily's died in a car crash. The Marauders and Lily joined the Order of the Phoenix. A secret organization made by Dumbledore to fight Voldemort and his deatheaters. Nicole, Christian, and Kazumi agreed to join when they finished school. Where as Severus has joined Voldemort along with Regulus. Barty jr would soon join them also.

Kazumi passed her OWLs getting an outstanding in everything. She decided to become a Charms teacher. So continued the appropriate subjects. While Christian was going to go train dragons. Nicole was going to start an orphanage for witches and wizards, no matter their blood status. As a few magical children are raised in orphanage before and during schooling. She thought it'd be easier if there was a magical orphanage for them. Barty jr is going to be a spy in the ministry for Voldemort.

In their seventh year Christian and Kazumi were made head boy & head girl. The minute they were both of age, Kazumi annulled her arranged marriage to Barty jr. The couple celebrated their love and freedom all night long. With protection, of course. Needless to say Barty jr was furious, as was Voldemort. when he heard the news.

Dumbledore realizes Voldemort is after Kazumi and speaks to her parents. They tell him the truth of their family heritage. He told them the order would protect Kazumi with their lives. That when she finished school, she'd go live in a safe house with two high ranking Order members. The Fidelus Charm in place, with him as secret keeper.

Kazumi knew nothing of this and continue life like nothing had happened. She was a bridesmaid as James and Lily's wedding. Sirius being James' best man and Alice Longbottom being Lily's maid of honour. A little over two months later Alice and Lily found out they were pregnant.

Both them and their husbands had escaped Voldemort three times. Dumbledore went to interview a new Divination teacher. Who made a prophecy about a boy born at the end of July. To parents who escaped Voldemort three times. Saying the boy would be the end of Voldemort.

Christian, Kazumi and Nicole graduated from Hogwarts with outstanding grades. Kazumi was excited to start her internship the next year with Professor Flitwick. But was sad that Christian would be going to Romania to become a dragon tamer. Nicole started fundraising more for her future magical orphanage.

Harry James Potter was born the day after Neville Frank Longbottom. Both their families in hiding from Voldemort. Sirius was made Harry's godfather, with Kazumi as his godmother. Severus join the good side as a spy for them. Kazumi has been placed in a safe house and finally been told what was happening. She was scared at first, but relaxed knowing her and her family/friends were all safe.

Her cousin Arthur now has five sons, with another on the way. Molly really wanted a daughter. Their five sons are called; Bill, Charlie, Percy, the twins Fred and George. They've decided to name their next son Ron and their future girl they're praying for Ginevra.

Anyway it's now 1980. Kazumi is about to start her internship at Hogwarts. Christian is now allowed to handle baby dragons under watchful eyes. Nicole's orphanage has been built and has a few kids in it. That were originally in a muggle orphanage.

Christian proposed to Kazumi and she said yes. While Dumbledore suggested that the Potter's use the Fidelius charm on their house. They agreed wanting to use Sirius, but he convinced them to use Peter instead without telling the others.

Now let us go to Halloween night. Sirius was going to check on Peter at his safe house. Kazumi and Christian were spending their last night together before he returned to Romania. In Kazumi's private room at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They were snuggling in front of a fire when a Phoenix patronus appears.

*Cliffhanger*

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi now and picture on the external link of the patronus.