Telling Remus

Kazumi's POV

I have decided it is time to tell at least Remus the truth about my werewolf alter ego. Christian was a little annoyed, but agreed that it was fine along with Nicole. I had told the headmaster and told him I'd deal with it by myself. So I got my full moon journal and I had sent Remus a secret note, telling him to come alone.

Entei is beside me looking up and down the corridor. I was nervous on how Remus would react when he finds out the truth and that I had tricked him along with the others. But I know he is a very understanding person and loyal friend. Just then Remus walked around the corner.

"Hey Remus, Entei you know want to do" I tell him and he leaves soon begins hissing at something around the corner. I heard footsteps running away and Entei returns looking pleased with himself. "Sorry about that Remus, I want this to be private" I say with a smile.

"What is it you wish to talk about?" he asks.

"Not here, just stand there" I tell him and begin to  pace thinking of a place where we can talk in private. When the door appears I open the door and gesture Remus to go in. He walks in looking around the room in awe.

"What is this place?" he asks as I shut the door behind Entei and I.

"The room of requirement also known as the come and go room. Found it at the beginning of the year" I explain shrugging. "Please take a seat Remus" I tell him as I sit down. Once he does I hand him my full moon journal as Entei jumps on the window seal.

"What is this?" Remus asks.

"My full moon journal, when I was five I was exploring the forest picking moon flowers at night. It was a full moon that night and I did not know there was a werewolf in the area. My parents not to go out that night, but I did not listen. The werewolf bite me before my family could drive it away. I've been a werewolf ever since" I explain.

"I write down want happens every full moon in that journal. Also it wasn't me who came to your house during the summer and bet you at chess. It was Christian pretending to be me, that's why he really apologized. Honestly I suck at chess" I say with a giggle. "I'm sorry I did not tell you sooner, but I did not trust you yet with this secret. Also I didn't want you or the other three to look at me any differently" I finish explain.

"There's no hard feelings Kazumi, can I read this?" he asks.

"Sure, I think you should read this entry first" I tell him and open to an entry from last year. "The full we spent together" I state. He smiles and reads it looking a little guilty afterwards.

"I'm sorry for hurting you" he tells me.

"No need to apologize, like I told Christian we have no control when we turn. Besides I was disrespecting you on your own territory, you were here first. I'm sorry you have to turn in that shack" I tell him.

"It's safer for this way, you know the others are learning to become animagi" he states.

"That's amazing, I'm so glad you have them" I tell him.

"You can have them too, they'd understand" he assures me.

"I'm just not ready yet, how about I tell them over Christmas" I suggest. He agrees and we leave the room together, Entei goes off to do his own thing. Remus put his arm around my shoulder as we head to the library to study. Christian and Nicole were already there. They smile when they see us and I sit beside Christian as we all begin to study together. After they told Remus he's secret is safe with them.

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi's full moon journal and picture on the external link of what the room of requirement became.