Marriage Announcement

No one's POV

"It seems there is a set back in our plans to get the girl" Voldemort muses as he reads the Daily prophet.

"Why do you need the child my lord?" Bellatrix asks him.

"She is from the rarest of blood lines, one only few know of and her parents tried to keep hidden from me. But no one can keep a secret from Lord Voldemort" he states.

"So what will we do now?" Rodolphus asks.

"Lucius, was your wife's aunt trying to arrange marriage between this girl and her son?" Voldemort asks. Making Lucius look up from his conversation with Narcissa, they were discussing their up coming marriage.

"Yes my lord, but the girls parents refused their offer" Lucius states.

"What do we know of this boy?" Voldemort asks his followers.

"He hardly sees his father, who he tries to make proud with his grades. But his father never gives him any of attention. The only one who shows him true kindness is his mother and two friends. Regulus Black and Severus Snape" Narcissa states.

"Isn't Regulus your cousin?" Voldemort asks Narcissa and Bellatrix.

"Yes he is and is in Slytherin unlike his blood traitor brother" Bellatrix states. Voldemort goes into thought and soon smirks coming up with a plan.

"I think it's time for some new recruits" he states. "I'm sure Regulus and Severus will be fine additions to my ranks. With them on our side, it'll be easy to persuade Barty Jr to join us" he tells them smirking.

"Looks like I need to pay my little cousin a visit" Bellatrix says smirking. "I won't fail you my lord, before the year is through. We will have three new death eaters" she states.

"I'm counting on you Bellatrix, with Barty Jr on our side. I can get the girl when they marry" Voldemort states. "The rest of you leave us, I wish to speak to Bellatrix alone" he tells the others and they leave bowing their heads.

"What is it you wish to discus my lord?" Bellatrix asks.

"I want you to know the seriousness of your mission" he states. "So I will tell you and only you why I want the girl" he tells her.

"I am honoured you would trust me with such important information" Bellatrix says bowing.

"The Luna family are purebloods yes, but they are rarer then others know. They are the only pureblood family to be related to all the four founders of Hogwarts. Only they can bring out the schools full potential" he states.

"How do you know this my lord?" Bellatrix asks.

"A ghost told me of how she had a half brother, a son of Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Who married the son of Godric Gryffindor and had a daughter. She married the grandson of Helga Hufflepuff and they changed their last name to Luna. To hide the fact that their child is related to four of the greatest witches and wizards of all time. All four founder families agree to keep the secret. But I managed to get the information" Voldemort explains.

"I can't believe one child can have so much power, she could be a threat to us" Bellatrix states.

"Not if she is married to a death eater and has a child we can train" Voldemort states smirking. "She will not get the power until her father dies and her child will receive the power after her death. All we need is for her to have a child and we kill her if she does not fall into line" he tells Bellatrix.

"I love this plan, I must go speak to Regulus and get the plan into motion" Bellatrix states.

"Remember Bellatrix, not a word to anyone including your husband" Voldemort whispers in her ear. She nods her head and leaves the room. Voldemort looks back at the Daily Prophet smirking and says "you'll soon be mine precious".

Kazumi's POV

"But you said you'd talk to Mr Crouch" I tell dad.

"I did and I agree with him, it would be safer for you if Barty believe this is real. We all want your safety, I know you hate to string people along or hurting peoples feelings. But Bartemius and his wife assure me, Barty will be understanding when the truth comes out" he assures.

"Not at first, he maybe a Slytherin but he still has feelings" I tell him.

"We aren't going to argue about this Kazumi, Barty stays in the dark for your own safety" he states.

"Fine, but I am not happy about this" I state. Then go to Lily's house for a sleepover, she was hanging out with Severus when I arrived. "Hey Sev, Lily" I say smiling.

"Congrats on the marriage" Severus says scratching his neck.

"Arranged marriage, besides nothing will happen until after school" I tell him.

"Barty is excited, he considers an honour to marry the last Luna" he states.

"Can we talk about something else Severus? Like school" Lily suggests and I give her smile in thanks. We all start to talk about school and they assure me, if needed they'll help me study. Lily and I return to her house for dinner before watching 'Escape to Witch Mountain'. Before going to sleep in her double bed.

A/N

Picture above of young Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. Picture on the external link of Voldemort now.