Telling Christian and Nicole

(1974) Kazumi's POV

The first week of the summer has passed by uneventfully. James invited me over to his house last friday, but it was a full moon. But I just told him I was seeing Artie and his family. Which wasn't a complete lie, I did see them. Just didn't sleepover like I'd told James. Remus invited me over this weekend at his house and I agreed to come spend the day there. He said the others were invited too.

Sirius has sent me letters, but hasn't invited me over like the others. Nicole was coming over today for a sleepover. Christian was also invited, but he never replied. He was still angry at me for some reason. Molly says it's because he likes me and is jealous of Remus. Which is totally ridiculous, why would he like me?

"Daddy, when's Nicole getting here?" I ask him as we sat in his study. He was doing some paper work for the ministry.

"Soon sweety, remember your mum went to pick her up" he reminds me. "Why don't you go feed the fishes in the pond" he suggests. I nod my head before heading to the backyard where the small pond was. Once there I got the koi fish food and gave them some.

"Kazumi!" a voice squeals and I'm tackled to the ground by an excited Nicole.

"Have you gained weight?" I wheeze out.

"I have not, you meanie" she pouts sitting on me.

"Nicole get off Kazumi" an other voice tells her.

"Christian!" I yell and run over to him before giving him a tight hug. "I've missed you" I tell him smiling widely. "I'm sorry for what ever I did wrong" I add.

"You didn't do anything wrong, it was my fault for being an idiot" he assures me.

"You have koi fish" Nicole states looking at the three fish.

"Yep their names are Fat Tony, Red-cap and Blaze" I say pointing out each one left to right. "Billy and I named them" I tell her.

"Whose Billy?" Christian asks.

"My little cousin, he's three and half" I tell him.

"Where's Entei?" Nicole asks and jumps onto her shoulder scaring her. Christian and I laughed while she glared at us. "His been hanging out with you to long" she pouts.

"He is her cat" Christian reminds her.

"Hey guys, can I tell you a secret?" I ask them.

"Who else knows this secret?" Christian asks.

"Aside from a few family members and a few of Hogwarts staff no one" I tell him.

"Not even Lupin?" he asks.

"He's name is Remus and no he doesn't know" I state annoyed. "Why don't you like him?" I ask with my hands on my hips.

"I don't not like him" Christian states.

"You hate him Christian" Nicole tells him.

"If you can't get along with him, then I'm not telling you my secret and only Nicole" I tell him firmly. "Now you'll apologize to him and promise to behave from now on?" I ask.

"I promise Kazumi" he tells me sincerely.

"Great, so what's this secret?" Nicole asks.

"You both might want to sit down" I suggest pointing to the bench near us and they sit down. "Please don't hate or fear me and don't interrupt" I plead and they nod their heads confused. "When I was six I was out exploring the forest at night picking flowers for my mum. I did all the time and figured there was no harm in doing that night. But I was wrong, it was a full moon that night and there was a werewolf around" I start explaining.

"You don't need to say anymore Kazumi, we know you're a werewolf" Nicole states.

"What? How?" I ask looking between them confused.

"I'm not in Ravenclaw for no reason Kazumi and we also figured out there must be an other one as well" he growls the last part.

"Don't worry both your secrets are safe with us" Nicole assures us.

"Is that why you hate Remus? We have no control when we turn into a werewolf Christian. He didn't mean to hurt me" I tell him sternly and he hangs his head ashamed. "Besides he doesn't know I'm the other werewolf at school yet. But he's close to figuring it out" I add.

"We'll help you keep it a secret if you want" Christian suggests.

"That'd be good, I don't trust him completely yet with the truth" I tell them smiling. "Now why don't we go inside, dinner should be ready soon" I suggest. We have a race and I win. Dad told us to go wash our hands for dinner and I showed them to the bathroom. Then lead them to the dining hall where Mum had served the spaghetti and garlic bread already along with vanilla diet coke.

"So what movie are you guys watching tonight?" Mum asks.

"Benji" I tell her and Nicole squeals happily.

"I've been dying to see that movie" she tells us blushing. So after diner we went to the theater room while Dad made popcorn. Mum also made us all a hot chocolate and our sleeping bags were already laid out with our pillows. We were sleeping in here tonight and I slept next to Nicole who slept next to Christian. The three of us fell asleep as the credits appear and I dream of exploring the forest.

A/N

Picture above of pond and picture on the external link of the three koi fish. Sorry for updating later then usual.