Talk with Dumbledore

Kazumi's POV

The boys are with McGonagall while I am on my way to Dumbledore's office. McGonagall found us as we tried to sneak back into the castle unnoticed. She took the boys and sent me to see Dumbledore. Which I am fine with as I was going to see him tonight anyway to ask about spending a full moon in the shack with Remus. But she wouldn't let me return my broom, so I have to carry it to the office then back to the common room.

I knock on Dumbledore's office door and he calls me in. I see Professor Flitwick also there and bow my head as I sit beside him. "I am impressed by your prank Miss Luna, but you broke many school rules" Dumbledore states.

"Which is why you'll be serving a weeks detention with me" Flitwick states. "A letter will also be sent home to your parents" he adds.

"I understand professors, when does my detention start?" I ask.

"Tomorrow after lessons until dinner" Flitwick says before saying goodbye. He leaves the office and I stay for my meeting with Dumbledore.

"So why have you asked to speak to me Kazumi?" Dumbledore asks.

"I was wondering if I could try a full moon in the shack with Remus" I tell him.

"He hurt you last time you two were together on a full moon" he reminds me. But I could see he was thinking it over.

"Yes, only because my wolf disrespected his" I state. "My wolf is lonely without his, it's like she's lost a family member. They became like brother and sister that night" I explain. "Now both are sad at being separated, I just want to try and if it goes wrong. Then I'll never mention it again" I tell him.

"I will have to speak to your heads of house and Madame Pomfrey, as well as mister Lupin. He has the right to decide also" he tells me.

"I understand, and I hope we can try soon. But even if it works my wolf can't stay coped up in a small shack every full moon. So I would need to spend some full moons in the forest" I explain.

"I understand Kazumi, we'll discuss every option before the a decision is made" he tells me. "But I think it would be wise to wait until next year to try or at least the end of this year" he adds. I nod my head in understanding as my wolf is still young she won't be able defend herself close quarters against Remus. At least in the forest she could out run him, but not in the shack.

"I agree with that, will you keep Remus and I updated?" I ask.

"Of course, now you try to stay out of trouble for a little while Black Rose Rogue" he tells me.

"Will do Professor" I say saluting him and he chuckles. "Anything else?" I ask.

"I am sure you'll receive a howler or a long letter tomorrow" he adds.

"True, especially with this being my first detention ever" I tell him. "But it was so worth" I say giggling.

"You always had a gift for potion making and charms, just don't let pranks get in the way of your studies" he tells me.

"I never do, and I enjoy charms a lot" I tell him. "Besides Lily and Snape is better at potions" I remind him.

"True, but they is a few years older then you" he reminds me. "I think if you were the same age you three would be fighting for top of the class" he says chuckling.

"I don't care about being acknowledge as long as I pass each subject to the best of my ability" I tell him.

"I am sure you will do well in the future, now it is dinner time" he says standing up. "Remember you have detention tomorrow after lessons, go to Flitwick's office" he tells me.

"Where is his office?" I ask embarrassed at not knowing where my head of house office was.

"Seventh floor, thirteen windows from the west tower" he tells me as we arrive at the great hall. I go sit by Christian and he smiles at me. Then I see the marauders enter the room followed by Professor McGonagall. They wave to me and I wave back before preparing a plate for myself.

"I have thought of my favour" Christian tells me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Tell you in the common room" he says winking and I look at him confused. So we eat dinner in silence followed by a slice of cake. Which we shared as usual before walking back to the common room. Where we claim the chairs by the fire and I look at him expectantly.

"So what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"Go on a date with me in Hogsmeade on Valentines day" he says smiling and I blush. "I know we aren't third year students, but I've be speaking to James. He says we can borrow his cloak for the day. We sneak out of school then back in, no one will know we were gone. Nicole will cover for us" he explains.

"Why would you want to date me? I'm a... you know what" I ask.

"I don't care what you are Zumi, I like you a lot" he says scratching the back of his neck. "I've liked you since our first year and I want to see if we could be a couple. The best way to do that is go on a date" he clarifies.

"Why not? If it doesn't lead to us being a couple, so what. It'll still be a fun day out" I tell him smiling. "When do I have to be ready by?" I ask.

"9:30 and we'll be out for a few hours, we'll have lunch in Hogsmeade" he tells me. "Don't bring money, I'll pay for everything" he adds sternly.

"Aye aye, captain" I say saluting him and we laugh. "I'm going to call it a night, see you in the morning" I add kissing his cheek. Before going up to my dorm smiling happily.

Christian's POV

I can't believe I just asked Kazumi out and she said yes. I am so happy, she did and is giving me a chance. But I am thankful to her cousin James for allowing as to use his cloak for the day. That night I go to sleep with a big smile on my face.