Epilogue: True Last Name

A/N: I got tired of waiting, so here's the last chapter and I don't know when I'll be starting the sequel.

(Six months later) Kazumi's POV

Turns our Peyton isn't a werewolf, but will have a craving for very rare steaks in future. She's now three months old and can crawl now on her own. But no walking or talking yet. However, she did use magic for the first time the other day. Nicole was trying to make her wear a pink bow and it turned into ladybug. Before flying away, then look on Nicole's face was priceless. I think we have a future pranker, which I am proud of.

Though I promised Christian that it wouldn't affect her studies. I'm starting my new post as Charms Professor next week at Durmstrang. Honestly I'm hesitated at not raising Peyton twenty-four seven. But when I'm not there Nicole, Christian or Remus will be. We're spending our last week until then in London at Remus' house.

"And she turned it into a ladybug. Which just flew away" I tell Remus laughing. He chuckles while hugging Peyton.

"No girly princess then" he states.

"Thank Merlin" Christian says.

"But she does love her soft toys" I tell them.

"True" Christian says nodding his head. Just then a burst of flame appears and a note flutters to the floor. "What's he want this time?" he asks as I pick up the letter.

"Doesn't say, just says to meet him in his office. Password Apple Toffee" I say shrugging. "Remus can you look after Peyton?" I ask him.

"Of course, go and Albus" he tells us smiling. "I'll give her her bottle and put her down for her afternoon nap" he states. I give him a grateful smile before Christian and I use his fireplace. Flooing to Dumbledore's office.

"What is it this time Dumbledore?" I ask as I sit down.

"Hello to you to Kazumi, Christian" he says. "So you know how your family changed their last name?" he asks.

"Yes, to hide their identities. Though it didn't work" I state.

"I thought you might be interested in knowing your original true last name" he states.

"Though it won't change anything, I am curious" I tell him.

"It's a hybrid of all the house names, it's Gryslypuffclaw" he explains. (Pronunciation: Grizzly - Puff- claw).

"It's certainly unique" Christian states.

"I think we should add it to Peyton's name" I tell him. "So that she won't forget who she is" I state.

"Peyton Gryslypuffclaw Lily Reed, I like it" he states.

"Thank you Dumbledore, now we must return to our daughter" I tell him.

"Of course and I hope you have a good life" he tells us. We smile before leaving to be greeted by a sleeping Remus holding a sleeping Peyton. I smile covering them in a blanket before Christian and I settle down to read. Remus and Peyton wake at dinner time.

For the next two days we went to the Burrow to greet the Weasley's new addition Ginevra Molly Weasley.  Peyton and her got along well playing with their toys. Molly cooked us a massive meal. Bill is excited for his first year at Hogwarts and prays his in Gryffindor. But his siblings are sad that he won't be at home during the school year.

The last day was spent at Nicole's orphanage where she now lives. Christian and I are considering adopting. Due to the amount of orphans due to the war. Also because I cannot have anymore children of my own due to scarring. At least Coco and Lady are used to babies thanks to Peyton. Speaking of, they both get along well and are being looked after by a one of Christian's work colleges while we're here.

The End

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi's families true last name and picture on the external link of Coco.