Halloween Night

Kazumi's POV

"Do you really have to go back to Romania?" I ask Christian as we sit in front of the fireplace roasting marshmallows.

"I do, but remember we'll be married by the new year" he reminds me. He kisses my forehead and I snuggle into him more. "I've been thinking" he states.

"That's never good" I say and he tickles me. Pushing me down onto the couch hovering over me as I giggle. "I give, please stop" I tell him.

"Anyway, how do you feel about getting a dog?" he asks me.

"What sort of dog?" I ask.

"A border collie" he states. "I know someone who will be having puppies soon. Just imagine the new year, we'll be married and have an adorable puppy" he tells me.

"It does sound amazing, all that's missing is us expecting a child" I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm sure we will and Entei will be there too" he states. Suddenly a bright light shot through our window. A corporeal patronus the shape of a phoenix appears.

"Come to my office, there's been an attack" Dumbledore voice states and the phoenix disappears. Sighing we get up and put shoes on. Before heading to Dumbledore's office.

"You wanted to see us headmaster" I say as we enter the room. Dumbledore, Hagrid, and Moody were there. Christian and I sit down in front of Dumbledore's desk as Hagrid left.

"There's been three attacks tonight" Dumbledore states.

"The Longbottoms we attacked by the Lestranges, Greyback and one unknown other. They we tortured into insanity and are at Saint Mungo's. Their son Neville is alive and unharmed. He will now be living with his grandmother" Moody explains.

"The Potters were attacked by Voldemort himself. He killed Lily and James, but when he tried to kill Harry. The spell backed fired destroying Voldemort, leaving Harry with scar. Hagrid is going to collect him now, to bring him to his muggle relatives. Where he'll..." Dumbledore starts to explain.

"Hold on, Harry's mine and Sirius' godson. He should be living with one of us" I state.

"I'm afraid it wouldn't be safe for Harry to be in the magical world, until he starts school. He'll be famous, there won't be a kid who doesn't know his name. It's best he grows up away from all that. The best way to do that, is for him to live with his muggle relatives" Dumbledore explains.

"Very well, we understand" Christian says with his arm around me as I try not to cry.

"You said there were three attacks" I say. "Who else was attacked?" I ask Dumbledore and Moody.

"It's your parents Miss Luna" Moody says.

"What's wrong with my parents?" I demand.

"We lost track of them a few weeks ago and didn't tell you. So as not to worry you" he explains. "But they reappeared yesterday and were brought to a private secure wing at Saint Mungo's. They aren't in a good way" he states.

"I want to see them immediately" I say standing up.

"You must remind calm Kazumi and prepare to take your father's place" Dumbledore tells me.

"No, I'm suppose to be getting married in December. My bridesmaids are dead, along with one of our groomsmen. And my godson is being made to live with his muggle relatives, who dispease magic. Now I find out my parents have been missing for weeks and maybe dying. But you just care about this school" I say annoyed.

"Zumi darling please relax, we'll go see your parents now and discuss things tomorrow. Besides I'm sure Dumbledore has somewhere else to be. Along with Moody" Christian states.

"Mister Reed is right, I bid you all a goodnight" Moody says before using the fireplace to head to the auror office.

"We'll discuss this tomorrow night then, I am sorry for your loses tonight. Tell your parents I send them good wishes" Dumbledore says. "You may use my fireplace" he adds. So using his fireplace we both floo to Saint Mungo's hospital.

(Saint Mungo's private security ward)

"Mum, dad how are you both feeling?" I ask as I sit in between their beds.

"Like death" mum croaks.

"What happened Mr and Mrs Luna?" Christian asks them.

"We went to a cemetery and were ambushed, they tortured us for days. Until we managed to escape" mum explains hoarsely. "Sweetheart, we're sorry we won't be there for the wedding" she states.

"What do you mean?" I ask tearing up.

"When we were imprisoned we were poisoned, they have not been able to find an antidote" dad explains.

"What about phoenix tears" Christian suggests.

"They don't have any" mum states.

"But we could talk to Dumbledore, he has a pet phoenix" I tell her.

"It's to late sweetheart, to much damaged has been done to our major organs. Even if we were cured of the poison, we'd only have a few days a week tops to live. We'd be in constant pain the whole time" dad explains.

"You were suppose to walk me down the aisle, what about you mum. You were going to help me get ready. I've lost Lily, James, Frank and Alice, I can't lose you both too" I tell them.

"Be strong sweetheart, like we know you are. You're stronger then you think" dad tells me.

"Why not get married now" Christian suggests. "We get a priest here and marry each other. I know it won't be the big white wedding you wanted. But at least your parents will be here and Nicole will be also. We'll be surrounded by family" he explains.

"I love it, let's do it" I tell him.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yes, let's get married tonight" I tell him smiling like crazy.

"Ok, I'll go owl the ministry and Nicole. You stay here with your parents" he tells me before leaving.

"Sweetheart use the bathroom and get ready. I'll send Nicole in to help when she arrives" mum tells me.

"Don't forget you have magic" dad tells me smiling gently. I smile back and enter the bathroom taking my wand out. I do my hear into a fishtail braid and then change my boots into heels. Then turn my beanie into a black tiara.

"Hey girl, I brought the make-up" Nicole says entering the room. "Let's make you gorgeous" she states. "Christian is out there with your parents and the priest" she tells me. "Now for the dress" she says thinking.

"I want it to be simple, but beautiful" I tell her.

"I got it" she says waving her wand over my current outfit. "Not traditional white I know, but it's beautiful" she states.

"I love it" I say hugging her. (Dress: https://img.promgirl.com/_img/PGPRODUCTS/1630625/500/red-dress-DQ-9716-a.jpg). "Go tell them, I'm ready" I tell her and she nods her head leaving the room. I wait by the door until I here the music playing and enter the room. I walk across the room to Christian. Who'd button up his shirt and tacked it in. He's jeans were now dress pants and his beanie a tie.

We exchange vows and rings before being announced husband & wife. Christian kisses me passionately as our family cheers. Mum and Dad made us leave, so that we could have our wedding night. Nicole assured us she'd stay with them and we left. Once home Christian asked me to move with him to Romania and I agreed. We made love all night, with no protection this time.

A/N

Picture above of Christian and Kazumi's outfits. Picture on the external link of Kazumi and Christian. This is not the end, but should I continue this story into Harry Potter's era?