First Full-moon of Third Year

(1975) Kazumi's POV

It hasn't even been a fort night and Barty is driving me crazy. We have Potions, DADA and Arithmancy together. Where he makes me sit next to him all the time. He won't let me speak to Christian or the Marauders alone. I can speak to my girl friends as much as I want. But not my guy friends or cousins. I'm glad I didn't choose Divination, it sounds terrible.

Barty and I have also been invited to join the Slug Club. Which he accepted for both of us. But I made it clear I would not be going to any of the night parties. I lied saying I have to much studying to do. However, they brought it. Tonight is the first full moon of this school year.

"Now Madame Pomfrey be back in the morning to collect you and you'll get Remus on the way back" Hagrid tells me.

"Understood, have a goodnight Hagrid" I tell him. He smiles and leaves me in the clearing alone. The moon rises and I undress quickly hiding my clothes. I shift just as I finish.

(Forbidden forest) Snow's (Kazumi's wolf's) POV

I stretch and howl at the full moon. Another howl answers mine and I howl again recognizing the howl of my brother wolf (Remus). I then explore the small clearing waiting to see if he'd come tonight. Like he did my first night here. Though I haven't seen him in many seasons, I still pray.

(Shrieking shack) Moony's POV

I howled when I heard my sister's howl. But then I smelt three new scents in the house and recognize them from last full moon in the cellar. I go downstairs to see a dog, stag and rat. Snow howls again and I whine looking out the window. The animals seem to understand and lead me to a set of stairs. I remember it leads to the whacking tree.

But the rat zoomed out and pressed a know on the tree and it stopped moving. The stag goes out first and heads to the tree line looking around. It nods it's head and the dog nudges me forward. I crawl out of the hole and walk cautiously away from the tree until I stand by the stag. I tree to run into the forest, but it wouldn't let me until the other two joined us. The rat climb onto the stag's antlers and I was allowed to run into the forest. I follow Snow's scent to a clearing.

Snow's POV

I heard a twig snap and left my head up smelling the air. Suddenly a large familar grey werewolf enters the clearing. 'Brother!' I yip happily and we run at each other. 'I thought I would never see you again' I state.

'I would not be here without help' he tells me gently licking my forehead. Just the a stag and dog enter with a rat on the stag's antler's. I growl at the dog  raising my hunches. 'Relax Snow, they helped me get here' Moony scolds me and I calm down. The dog approaches slowly and gives me a play bow. I happily tackle him and we begin to play fight.

Prong's POV

Prong's POV

I smile watching Padfoot play with the smaller werewolf. It must be Kazumi, why else would Moony be so nice to her. And she be so nice to him. I lay down as Wormtail stays on my antlers to scared to approach the three large canines play fighting.

(Ten minutes before sunrise) Snow's POV

It was time for Moony and his three friends to leave. Though I only meet the dog and stag. The rat wouldn't stop hiding in their shadows. Moony and I hug each other before the dog tackles me wagging his tail. I roll my eyes pushing him off and nuzzle the stag before they leave. I return to my clearing and curl up into a ball as the sun rises.

Kazumi's POV

I turn human again awake unlike usual where I'm asleep. As I dress I remember the night before Moony had appeared with three animals. We played together and explored the forest all night. Madame Pomfrey arrives and we go collect Remus, she then treats our scratches. Before I return to my common room and write in my full moon journal. Then sneak to the Gryffindor common room before Barty appears.

"Can you tell the marauders I'm here" I tell the fat lady and she nods her head. The door soon opens and James leads me inside. "Was that you guys last night?" I ask as I sit by the fire place.

"Yeah, I nearly had you pinned last night" Sirius brags.

"No way, Snow was going easy on you" I tell him.

"Snow?" Peter asks.

"I thought I'd give her a name as she calls Remus' wolf Moony" I say shrugging. "I wrote everything down from last night, by far the best night ever. We should do it more often" I tell them.

"Agreed, now lets head down to breakfast cuz" James says wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we leave the common room. The two common rooms are the only places I can speak to my cousins and guy friends. We just reach the great hall when Barty appears.

"Where were you Kazumi?" he demands and I roll my eyes.

"Hanging out with my two cousins, relax Barty" I tell him calmly. "I'll see you guys later" I tell them before following Barty to the Slytherin table. "Hey Severus, far warning there'll be a prank on Slytherin tomorrow" I state.

"Thanks Kazumi" he says smiling.

"I told you to stop with the pranks" Barty scolds me.

"You also told me to quit Quidditch, but that aren't happening" I tell him. "I have my own life as you do yours. Don't try to change me and I won't you" I state. Then eat breakfast before going to Charms with Christian.

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi now. Picture on the external link of Kazumi and Remus in wolf form (imagine Kazumi slightly smaller). Picture in chapter of Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail