Train Ride with Slytherins

Picture of Severus: https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-80c5e98228979047f8f0b2dca86ac9fe

Kazumi's POV

I sat with Christian and Nicole on the train waiting to be taken to Hogwarts. It was only ten fifty and the train doesn't leave until eleven. Christian and I kissed during summer break as I wanted him to be my first kiss. I know Barty would never force me to do anything. But I may have to kiss him occasionally, so everyone thinks we're together.

Just then the compartment door opened and I look up from patting Entei. We look up to see Barty standing there. "Can we help you Crouch?" Christian asks in a bored tone as he goes back to his book.

"Not you, but I've come to collect Kazumi" Barty states.

"And why would you come to collect me? I am relaxing with my friends" I tell him.

"You are to sit with me and my friends as we are engaged" he tells me.

"As far as I'm concerned we are not engaged, this is an arranged marriage" I state.

"It's fine Kazumi, we'll see you when we reach Hogwarts" Nicole assures me.

"Fine, please look after Entei until my return" I tell her handing him to her. I then get up and walk over to Barty who holds his arm out. He leads me to an empty compartment and I frown.

"I want to make something clear before we see my friends" he tells me. "You are my girlfriend and my future wife. I expect you to treat me with respect" he states.

"Respect is earned, not given" I tell him. "And an other thing I have the right to annual this marriage when I come of age" I state.

"Only if you're truly in-love with someone else or we agree to mutually annual the marriage" he states. "Do you really that halfblood will wait for you? A handsome boy like that, will have girls fawning over him. Do you he won't date another? I doubt he'll be available when you come of age, therefore our marriage won't be annulled" he tells me.

"You sound so sure, but you don't know my friend like I do" I tell him. Just then the train started move and we leave the compartment. We head to his compartment to see Snape and Sirius' brother there. "Snape, Black" I say nodding my head as I sit across from them by the window.

"Finally see your senses Luna" Regulus says smirking.

"Nope, just being civil" I tell him.

"Kazumi, you still going to study with me?" Snape asks.

"Of course I will, you're an amazing tutor Severus" I say with  gentle smile. "So have you thought of a career yet?" I ask him.

"Not really, but something to do with Defense Against the Dark Arts" he states.

"The only one you'll have to worry about it Remus, he is just as good as you are in DADA. Though he wants to be a professor" I tell him.

"Good, means I won't have to see him after school. Because I plan on never coming back after seventh year" he states.

"What about you my dear? What job do you want to do in future?" Barty asks me.

"I'm stuck between being a healer or Charms professor" I say shrugging. "What about you and Black?" I ask.

"My cousin offered me a job, but Slughorn thinks I should pursue a career in quidditch" Regulus states shrugging.

"You are an amazing Seeker" I tell him. "So what about you?" I ask looking at Barty.

"I'm going to work at the ministry, I want to be better then my father" he states.

"That'll be difficult, he is setting the bar high" I tell him. "I heard he was thinking of running for minister one day" I say.

"Yes he has talked about it, but is not man enough to actually try" Barty states. Just then the trolley lady appeared and I got some chocolate frogs and a cauldron cake. There wasn't much talking after that. I went back to my compartment to get my robes and changed in the bathroom. Before returning to my compartment for the remainder of the ride. Which is only ten minutes according to the conductor.

(Slytherin compartment) third person

"So what's this job you cousin offered?" Severus asks Regulus. Who put a silencing charm around the room.

"To be a deatheater" he tells them quietly.

"My father hunts deatheaters and looks them away" Barty states.

"Yes, but imagine being a deatheater right under his nose. My cousin says you're both invited to join also. Wouldn't it be great?" Regulus asks.

"I don't know" Severus says.

"You could protect that muggleborn you care about, the dark lord grates his most loyal followers one request. You can ask for no harm to come to her" Regulus tells him. "He can protect her better then the ministry or Dumbledore can" he states.

"I could give them information from inside the ministry without my father noticing. It'd be great to pay him back for years of neglect" Barty states. "Join us Severus" he tells his fifth year friend.

"I'll think about it and let you know by the end of the year" Severus assures them.

"Good, I'll tell my cousin" Regulus states. They changed into their robes and waited for the train to arrive at Hogsmeade station. When it did Barty sneered seeing Kazumi getting into a carriage with the Marauders.

A/N

Picture above of Regulus and picture on the external link of Barty.