Prank on Peter & Remus

Kazumi's POV

I got up extra early today as today I was going to prank Remus and Peter. No one knows what I am doing not even Sirius and James. Which makes the prank more believable and more hilarious. What am I going to do? You may ask. Well I am going to make Peter and Remus switch identities.

I have been making a polyjuice potion this past month. After I got Lily get me the ingredients. She didn't steal, just borrowed a little more then usual and slip the extras into her bag. I promised not to throw her under the bus if I am caught. Moaning Myrtle let me brew the potion in her bathroom. Original I thought of making multiple Peters and Remus', but that didn't seem as funny as making them swap places with no one knowing. Myrtle suggested I do both and I agreed with her.

So here I am with with one cauldron of polyjuice potion in the kitchen. "Hello everyone, can you please duplicate this cauldron and potion?" I ask them.

"Of course miss" one says and clicks their fingers. I then put Peter's hair in one potion and Remus' in the other. Before taking a two small vials and put a little of one potion in each.

"Thank you, now can you please distribute the potion among two of the student tables secretly?" I ask. They nod their heads and I say "thank you so much, you have been very helpful. Please don't mix up the potions, have one on the Slytherin table and the other on the Hufflepuff table" I instruct.

"Well do miss" the head elf assure me. Smiling at them I leave glad Nicole is siting at the Ravenclaw table today. Also there is no chance of Remus and James getting two different potions. When I got to the great hall Peter and Remus were the only ones there out of the Marauders.

"Let me guess, Quidditch practice?" I ask as I pour two glasses of Pumpkin juice.

"Yep" Remus states not looking up as Peter nods his head. I swap Remus' drink with the one I had made him and gave Peter his with a smile. "Don't you have practice later today?" Remus asks finally looking up.

"Yeah I do, Benjamin is captain this year and it's his final year. So he really wants to win" I explain. Remus and Peter drink from their pumpkin juice. I drink my water to hide my smirk. They had just changed when James and Sirius enter the room. I look at Dumbledore and smirk seeing the black rose I had sent him. With a note saying to bring it to breakfast.

"Zumi, we're going to practice early as some of the others want to go to Hogsmeade" Benjamin states walking over. I nod my head and say goodbye to the others before following him to the pitch. I am the youngest member off the team and I am a chaser, but also a back up seeker.

As we leave the hall I hear the shouts of shock and giggle, Benjamin raises an eyebrow at me. "Just a harmless prank" I assure him smirking. He chuckles shaking his head as we continue walking to the pitch.

(Back in great hall) no one's POV

"Surprised to see you reading Peter" Sirius states.

"What?" the real Peter asks looking up from his plate.

"Hey Remus, do you know position Kazumi got on her team?" James asks fake Remus.

"No I don't" the real Remus states closing his book. Sirius and James were looking between their two friends confused. Why was one answering questions when they were asking the other? "You two ok?" real Remus asks them. Just then the shouts of shock were heard and they all look around the great hall. To multiple Remus' on the Slytherin table and multiple Peters on the Hufflepuff table.

"Kazumi" they all state.

"Something tells me though that isn't the only thing she did" Sirius states looking at Remus and Peter.

"What do you mean?" they ask.

"Have you two looked in a mirror this morning?" James asks.

"No why?" the real Remus asks.

"Here you can use this" Lily states handing them her small mirror. She had warned Severus about the prank with Kazumi's permission. Peter and Remus take the mirror looking into it.

"Son of Merlin" Remus and Peter curse before looking at each other.

"Everyone please calm down" Dumbledore tells the hall. "Those who have been turn into either Mister Pettigrew or Mister Lupin, you will turn back to normal in an hour or so. I would suggest no more drinking unless you want to be turned too. Also this is curtsy of the Black Rose Rogue" he explains pointing to a black rose in front of him.

"So three down, that leaves" Remus states and they all look at Sirius.

"Good luck mate" James says patting him on the shoulder. Sirius groans banging his head on the table. Praying he won't be pranked at school like the other two.

A/N

Picture above of Remus Lupin in school and picture on the external link of Peter Pettigrew at school also.