Telling the Others

Kazumi's POV

Not much has happen since I told Remus I was the other Werewolf. A few pranks and Halloween was fun. The others snuck me into Hogsmeade again and they promise to do the same thing on the Christmas visit. No one else has figured out my out I'm a werewolf and my wolf is still lonely on full moons. I was going to ask Dumbledore if I could change in the shack one night.

During my first quidditch match as chaser against Hufflepuff. I scored three times and my team won. Gryffindor won against Slytherin in the first match of the season. So Ravenclaw will face Gryffindor in the new year while Slytherin vs Hufflepuff. When Gryffindor had their victory party, the others invited me and I went. Ravenclaw also had a party, but it didn't last as long as the Gryffindor one did or as entertaining. So I'm having the Marauders help me organize the next time my house has a party.

Right now I am reading a book I borrowed for a little light reading. I had just started reading about a famous Alchemist called Nicholas Flamel when James appeared. This is the final day before Christmas holidays where I'd be spending my time in Gryffindor Tower again. Also third years and above were going to Hogsmeade today.

"Hey James, time to go already?" I ask and he nods his head. "Ok let me return this to my dorm and we can go" I tell him. We used the secret passage ways to get there and then used a new secret passage to get into Hogsmeade. Which lead to just outside of Hogsmeade where we meet the others. I stayed under James' invisibility cloak while I followed the others into Hogsmeade.

We went to all the usual shops before going to the three broomsticks. Where Sirius and James brought everyone butter beer. "So what's this big prank idea you have Kazumi?" Peter asks.

"Polyjuice potion and McGonagall" I tell them. Sirius and James smirk seeing where I was going with the idea. Remus frowned but still looked excited while Peter looks confused.

"So we turn all the students into McGonagall?" James asks.

"Yep" I state cheerily.

"Doesn't it take awhile to make the potion?" Remus asks sipping his butter beer.

"A month to brew yes, but I started it last week so it'll be ready by the time the others return from Christmas holidays" I state.

"So we're going to turn everyone into Professor McGonagall?" Peter asks and we nod our heads. Not that he saw me as I was still under the invisibility cloak. "Won't we get caught straight away?" he asks.

"No, the teachers have a meeting before the new term starts. So we can do it in the morning when most of the teachers are away" Sirius explains.

"When the adults are away the kids will play" I say giggling as they all chuckle. "Of course we'll leave a rose behind with a piece of parchment with the letter 'M' on it. So the whole school knows we teamed up for the prank" I add.

"I agree, we don't need you taking all the credit" James states. We finished our butter beer and returned to the school. As we entered the castle we saw Hagrid with a bare Christmas tree dragging it into the great hall. So we said hi to him before I lead them to where I was brewing the polyjuice  potion.

(The next night after everyone has left for the holidays) still Kazumi's POV

That morning Christian and Nicole went home for the holidays. Lily stayed this time so McGonagall conjured up another bed for me in her dorm. Snape went home also and James has been trying to make the most of it. But Lily is always with Alice, Marlene and I. Not to mention she plainly ignores him.

Right now I am relaxing in the guys dorm after dinner. Remus nudges me nodding to the others and I sigh. Knowing it was time to tell them the truth, especially as it is a full moon this weekend. "Guys I have something to tell you, Remus already knows" I tell the others. Sirius and James were playing wizard's chess on James' bed with Peter watching them. I sat on Remus' bed as we read two separate books.

"What is it Kazumi?" they ask together.

"I'm a werewolf and have been for six years" I say keeping it short.

"That's awesome!" James and Sirius cheer.

"But you weren't tired like Remus" Peter states.

"Pick me up potion and it wasn't me that came over during summer. It was Christian disguised as me using polyjuice potion. I owe him a huge favour, he has yet to collect" I explain.

"So how were you bitten?" James asks.

"I was stupid enough to go outside the night of a full moon into a near by forest to pick flowers" I state. "I didn't know a werewolf was in the area and I'd never been attacked before when I snuck into the forest at night. So I thought it was perfectly safe" I explain.

"Where do you turn?" Sirius asks.

"Forbidden forest, the first full moon I was here Remus and I heard each others howl. He broke out of the shack and found me in the forest. I was disrespectful and his wolf attacked me, but we calmed down. We spent the whole night exploring the forest together before he returned to the shack. But honestly my wolf has missed his" I explain.

"Like a love thing?" Peter asks and I blush along with Remus.

"No not like that, like a brother sister thing" I state. "It's all in my full moon journal, where write down what happens every full moon" I explain.

"Can we read it?" James and Sirius ask.

"Sure, Remus has read it already" I tell them. With that they went back to their game while Remus and I went back to reading. I soon went to Lily's dorm and prepared for bed. Before falling asleep beside Entei on the bed.

A/N

Picture above of James, Peter, Remus and Sirius in Hogsmeade during Christmas holidays.