What?!

Kazumi's POV

"Why did we leave the station straight away?" I ask my parents confused.

"We have to tell you something" dad tells me.

"You won't like it" Mum adds.

"You're scaring me" I tell them as we enter the lounge room. Entei jumps into my arms purring and I relax as I sit on the couch. "What do you need to tell me?" I ask them.

"At the start of the school year after you'd return to Hogwarts, Orion and Walburga Black paid us a visit" mum tells me.

"Not strange, she is your adopted cousin" I state.

"It was about you" mum tell me.

"They never showed interest in my life before" I say confused.

"That was before you started school" dad states. "You know purebloods usually have arranged marriages, that is sorted by the time they're in school" he tells me.

"Yes, but our family has never done that" I state. "You and mum fell in-love and married" I tell him.

"That's true, but as far as the rest of the world is concerned you are the last pureblooded Luna. They wanted to arrange a marriage between you and their oldest son Sirius. So that you wouldn't marry a stranger" mum explains.

"But I don't love him" I tell them.

"We naturally refused the offer" dad assures me and I sigh in relief. "But they were right when they said others would ask for your hand. So we've organized a fake arranged marriage to protect you. While you're in school" he states.

"What?! That's insane, who would agree to such a thing?!" I shout scaring Entei. "Sorry boy" I say and put him down.

"It's fake, the family know this and will keep it a secret. When you finish school and are of age, you can marry whom you choose. Whether they are pureblood, halfblood or muggle-born. Even another half-breed" mum assures me.

"But you expect me to wait until then? I am meant to start dating Christian next year, now you're saying I can't" I say tearing up.

"You can explain it to him, if you two really love each other. Then you can wait, but yes I'm afraid you cannot date until after school" mum tell me gently.

"Who is it?" I ask them.

"A pureblood friend of mine owes me a favor and dispenses the dark arts. He and his wife have agreed to help us. So there will be a fake arranged marriage between you and their son Barty Jr" dad states.

"Barty Jr, as in Barty Crouch Junior?" I ask and they nod their heads. "How could you pair me with a Slytherin" I say tearing up again.

"It's not real Kazumi, Barty Jr knows that as does his family. This is to protect you from other pureblood families until you come of age" dad assures me. Just then an owl taps on the window and mum lets it in. "That's Bartemius owl" dad states taking the letter from the owl giving it a treat.

"What does it say dear?" mum asks as we watch our father read the letter.

"Mrs Crouch wrote this, to tell us they've told Barty of the arranged marriage. But he ran to his room before they could tell him it is fake. He believes it is a real arranged marriage and Bartemius wants to keep it that way. Not trusting his son to keep our secret" Dad explains.

"So I'm suppose to lead Barty on? I don't want to hurt anyone when the truth comes out. Barty deserves to know the truth" I tell them.

"We agree, we'll speak to them" mum assures me. "Now remember only tell those you trust, but tell as few people as possible" she tells.

"I want to tell my friends, that includes Christian, Nicole, Lily, James, Sirius and Remus" I tell her.

"Why not Peter Pettigrew?" dad asks.

"He creeps me out, and he couldn't keep a secret to save his life" I tell them. "When will this be announced?" I ask.

"This weekend in the daily prophet" dad states.

"Can we invite all my friends over tomorrow? I want to tell them before they read about it in the paper. Especially Christian" I tell them.

"Of course, I'll send out letters immediately" mum states leaving the room with Entei.

"I'm sure they'll understand, besides this was the only solution aside from telling the world that you're a werewolf" dad tells me.

"I understand, I just wished you had talked to me about this before deciding" I tell him.

"Don't worry, you'll be in the loop from now on" he assures me. Mum returns saying the invites were sent. An hour later replies all came saying they'd be here. I head to my room to read and relax while dad went to speak to Bartemius Crouch. Mum was in the kitchen preparing a roast for dinner.

(Next night)

"So why the call?" Nicole asks as we all sat at the table together.

"I didn't know Potter and Black would be here" Lily says.

"They're my cousins Lily, besides I wish to tell Christian in private. My parents will tell the rest of you. But what you learn tonight you have to keep a secret" I tell them. I lead Christian up to my room leaving the others in the dining room.

"What's this about Zumi?" Christian asks stroking my hair.

"Pureblood families have been asking for my hand in marriage" I tell him.

"What's wrong with that? Your parents would never force you into a loveless marriage" he states.

"Yes, but the only way to protect me from those families was to organize a fake arranged marriage. With a pureblood family or reveal my condition to the whole wizarding world. So that's what my parents have done" I tell him.

"They organized a fake arranged marriage to protect you" he says confused.

"Only until I am of age, but we have to make the pureblood families believe it is real" I tell him sadly.

"So we can't be together, until you're of age" he says frowning and I nod my head crying. "Hey, I understand I'm not mad at you Kazumi. Sure I'm disappointed we have to wait, but I'll do it for you. Besides me can still be friends" he states holding my hand.

"But my fake finance may not like that" I tell him smiling.

"Who is this boy?" he asks twirling my hair.

"Barty Jr, slytherin" I say pouting.

"He can't keep any secret from those snake friends of his" he states.

"I agree, but if we don't tell him the truth now. He maybe hurt when I finally date you" I state.

"That iss my Zumi always worrying about others feelings" he says smiling. "I'm sure he'll get over it" he assures me.

"I just hate hurting peoples feelings or stringing someone along" I tell him. "Come on we must return to the others" I state. We head downstairs and everyone agrees to keep the secret making me smile. James, Sirius and Remus also promised never to tell Peter.

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi and picture on the external link of her parents.