Arranged Marriage?

(Filler chapter) no one's POV

"So do what do we owe the pleasure dear cousin?" Mrs Luna asks Walburga.

"There is an issue, that must be resolved" Walburga states.

"What issue be that?" Mr Luna asks.

"Your daughter is not yet arranged to be married" Orion states.

"How is that a problem? She has only started her second year at school" Mrs Luna states.

"All purebloods are usually had their marriage arranged now by their parents. We have noticed you have not done one for your daughter" Walburga states sipping her tea. "However, we have a solution to your problem" she adds smiling.

"What would that be cousin?" Mrs Luna asks.

"Why the union of our families of course" Walburga states smiling broadly. "Your daughter is the last of the Luna blood line. It is your duty as her parents to ensure she does not taint by marrying a halfblood or Merlin forbid a mudblood. Surely you have heard of our eldest son Sirius being in Gryffindor. Full of blood traitors, but if he were to marry a respectable pureblood like your daughter. He's loyalty will never be questioned" she explains.

"I understand why you want this to happen, but our daughter is capable of making her own decisions. Clarissa and I weren't an arranged union. I am sure our daughter will marry a fine man in future" Mr Luna states.

"You must understand your daughter is very important to the future of all purebloods. What happened to you Ichiro? You used to care about blood purity as much as us" Orion states confused.

"We have changed our point of view and are more open to the future. We are no longer stuck in the past and old traditions. Our daughter will marry who she pleases" Ichiro states.

"Yes, I notice you no longer have house elves" Walburga states wrinkling her nose. "Surely you know how close your daughter and our son are" she adds.

"Of course, they are good friends" Clarissa says smiling.

"Exactly and if given a push they may even love each other" Orion states.

"We won't be the only ones seeking a union" Walburga states. "Other pureblooded families will also approach you. Why not have your daughter marry someone she likes other then a complete strange?" she asks sweetly.

"I don't know, our daughter can be stubborn" Ichiro states.

"That'll be easy fixed all she needs is the proper pureblood training" Walburga states.

"Yes if you sent her to stay with us over the summer, Walburga can train her" Orion states.

"I don't think that's the best idea" Clarissa tells them.

"Besides we like her the way she is and we appreciate your concern. But it is unnecessary" Ichiro assures them.

"If you change your mind, you know how to contact us" Orion tells them. He shakes Ichiro's hand while the woman kiss each others cheeks. The Blacks then leave as the Luna's think things over.

"They're right" Ichiro states. "Others will come wanting a union, but I will not have our daughter pushed into a loveless marriage. I found love and I want that for her too" he says holding his wife's hand.

"I agree, but we have to do something to keep the others away. Aside from revealing Kazumi's condition" Clarissa states.

"Maybe announce a fake arranged marriage" Ichiro suggests.

"I think that maybe the only solution, but with who?" Clarissa asks.

"Crouch owes me a favour and has a son Kazumi's age" Ichiro states. "I am sure he'd happily help, besides it will be fake" he assures his wife.

"Write to him" Clarissa tells him and Ichiro does so.

(Later that night)

"So what to announce a fake union between our two families?" Crouch asks.

"Yes, for our daughter's safety" Ichiro says nodding his head.

"We can do this for our friends Bartemius" Mrs Crouch tells her husband.

"And I do owe you one" Crouch adds looking at Ichiro. "Sure, we'll announce this summer. But first we'll inform our children or the fake union" he states.

"I agree, I do not want our daughter to think we are forcing her into anything" Clarissa states. "How is your son anyway?" she asks.

"He is well, getting good grand in school" Mrs Crouch says smiling. "I am sure he'll follow in Bartemius' footsteps in future and work at the ministry. I have a photo, here" she adds showing Clarissa a photo of her boy. (Picture of Barty Crouch Jnr: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ff/b0/70/ffb070eab99ecb14c821d8d648283c59--witchcraft-hogwarts.jpg).

"He is a fine young boy, what house was he in?" Clarissa asks.

"Slytherin, but he is focusing on his studies" Mrs Crouch states.

"We must leave, it is late" Crouch states standing up. "I will be in contact to discuss the arrangement" he assures Ichiro.

"Of course, but remember this is all hush hush until the summer" Ichiro states and Crouch nods his head. The couples say their goodbyes and good-nights before the Crouch's left. "There everything will be ok now, let's go to bed my love" Ichiro suggests and Clarissa agrees. So with that they retire for the night.

A/N

Picture above of Walburga Black and picture on the external link of Orion Black.