Kazumi's Third Prank

Kazumi's POV

It's now nearly Christmas time and no one has figured out my secrets. Remus hasn't even figured out I'm the other werewolf. Yet I'm glad we haven't seen each other on full moons after our first. My wolf seems upset about not seeing him, but loves exploring the forest. I haven't pulled a big prank in ages. So I have decided to pull one on James and Snape.

"Look all you have to do is get him alone in the seventh floor corridor" I tell Remus. "I'll handle the rest, besides I'm giving you five bars of chocolate" I assure/remind him. I had made inside fireworks and also asked for Peeves help. He'll spread the word of my prank. And since I was going to be so close to the prank scene when it takes place. I've made a potion that'll allow me to change my appearance for an hour at will.

"Fine, I'll do it" he finally gives in and I smirk. "How are you not in Gryffindor or Slytherin?" he asks. I just shrug my shoulders and leave to ensure everything else is ready for the prank.

(Meanwhile with Remus) No one's POV

"Hey James can I speak to you for a moment?" Remus asks seeing James alone by the fireplace.

"Sure, what's up Remus?" James asks.

"I think there maybe a way to get Lily alone" Remus says the first thing that came to mind.

"Really, how?" James asks.

"I heard she takes a walk along the seventh floor corridor alone every Friday night before bed after the feast" Remus lies. "So she should be there tonight and you could talk to her without Snape around" he adds.

"Brilliant Remus, I'll do just that and if anyone asks I'm at the lake" James states.

(After dinner seventh floor corridor) Kazumi's POV

Everything was set, the fireworks, the note was sent, box with the black rose and Peeves ready to yell. All that was missing were James and Snape. Snape arrived first and saw the box he went to open it. "Epoximise" I whisper and he gets stuck to the floor. One down one to go.

I changed my hair red after placing a disillusionment charm on Snape. "Hey Evans!" I hear James yell behind and take off running down the corridor. Once I turned the corner I saw James looking at Snape who had reappeared. I used the same spell on James, sticking him to the floor like Snape.

"Now Peeves" I tell the poltergeist and zooms off yelling 'the black rose rogue has struck again in the seventh floor corridor!'. I turn myself into someone else and step out of the shadows. "Glad you could join us boys, Colovaria" I state and James robes became purple while Snape's turned pink.

"Who are you?" Snape snarls trying to get his feet free.

"Maybe this will answer your question" I state and use the levitation charm on the lid of the box.

"Black Rose Rogue" James states in awe.

"You got, now I must leave before everyone arrives" I state and set off the inside fireworks. "Boys I bid you a good night" I say bowing before leaving. I used a secret passage that reappeared on the fifth floor. I turned back into me before exiting the passage as a group of Gryffindors appear.

"Want's going on?" I ask Sirius as he stopped next to me.

"Apparently the Black Rose Rouge has struck again, but I can't find James" he states and grabs my wrist. We run after the others and soon reached the corridor where I'd left the other two. Everyone was laughing , while James and Snape still tried to get free. Sirius runs over to try free James.

"Oh honestly Sirius, Finite" I state pointing my wand at their feet and they all fall down. Causing everyone else to laugh even louder. "Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry guys" I say in a high pitched voice. "I didn't expect to release so suddenly or I would have given you more warning" I lie. Want can I say it was hilarious.

"Want has happened here?" McGonagall demands as she enters the scene. Followed by professors Dumbledore, Flitwick and Slughorn. Dumbledore sent me a small smile when he saw the black rose.

Professor Flitwick removed the colour charms on the boys and Snape stormed off. But when he tried to vanish the small fireworks they multiplied by ten. McGonagall sighed taking out her own wand muttering a spell and the fireworks vanished. "Mr Potter want do you have to say about this?" she asks him.

"I saw her the Black Rose Rogue, she tricked me and Snape into coming here. I don't know how" he explains. "She had hazel eyes, brown hair with a white fringe and looked to be sixteen" he explains.

"We have no one in the school of that description" Dumbledore states.

"It's was probably someone who'd made a potion to change their appearance" Slughorn states. The teachers all agreed and sent us back to our dorms. I went to bed straight away not bothering to change as I was so tired.

(Gryffindor Common Room) Remus' POV

I sat by the fireplace reading with Peter when an amused Sirius returns with an embarrassed James. "What happened to you two?" Peter asks.

"James just got pranked by the Black Rose Rogue along with Snivellus" Sirius states chuckling.

"The only reason I was there is because Remus told me Evans would be there alone" James states and then glares at me. "You know who it is don't you?" he asks.

"What can I say, they gave me a lot of chocolate" I mumble.

"But you know who she is?" Sirius asks.

"I promised not to tell, but I'll tell you this it's someone you'd never suspect" I state before going up to our dorm. I sighed as I got my pj's and changed in the bathroom before brushing my teeth. Kazumi owes me more chocolate was my last thought before falling asleep.

A/N

Picture above of the black rose in the box.