Day After Full Moon

(Breakfast in the Great hall) No one's POV

Kazumi and Christian were sitting next to each other as they ate breakfast. "Don't forget we have to hand in our Charms homework today" she reminds him.

"I know it's in my bag" Christian assures her.

"Don't forget Professor Flitwick said we might try the charm today" Kazumi says happily. She remembers in their second transfiguration lesson where she had turned a match into a needle. Then in DADA where she did a perfect knock-back jinx blasting Christian off his feet.

"I'm sure if we do, you'll be the first to do it perfectly" Christian states making Kazumi blush. Meanwhile Remus and the others were trying to find out who the other werewolf is. They had just entered the great hall looking around discretely.

"See anyone with a hurt wrist?" James asks as they sit down.

"A few people, but the first years have had their first flying lessons the last two days" Sirius replies. "What about anyone looking exhausted like Remus?" he asks.

"No one, except so higher year levels" Remus states. "Are you two going to do some more practice before try outs tomorrow?" he asks James and Sirius.

"Yeah, let me guess you'll be in the library" Sirius states and Remus nods his head. Meanwhile Christian and Kazumi are heading off to double potions with Hufflepuff. Slughorn had people who were given homework to hand in their essays.

"Now we are going to do the same potion but separately" Slughorn tells us. I set up my cauldron first before going to get my ingredients. She then read through the steps carefully before she started to make the potion.

(Dumbledore's office)

"I don't Albus, Remus broke out of the shack last night" McGonagall states. "Want's to stop him doing so again?" she asks. Madame Pomfrey had informed Dumbledore of Remus' escape last night and he'd told McGonagall & Flitwick. Now the two heads are in his office as they try to decide want to do.

"We can reinforce the shack or let him spend full moons in the forest with Kazumi" Dumbledore suggests.

"Or put both of them in the shack" Flitwick adds.

"Two werewolves in an enclosed space? Remus already hurt Kazumi's wrist last night it'd have been worse if they were in the shack together" McGonagall explains.

"That is true Minerva, but they ended up getting along in the end" Flitwick reminds her.

"I agree with both of you, but I think it'd be best to keep them separate" Dumbledore tells the teachers. "Female werewolves are more tame the male ones which is why I allowed Kazumi to turn in the forest. She also not big enough to stop Remus if he loses control" he explains. "So we reinforce the shack so he can't break out and the only exist is the one that leads to the tunnel" I states. The other two agree before going to prepare for their next classes.

(Dungeon)

Meanwhile Kazumi had finished her potion and she was putting some in a flask before walking up to Slughorn. "Thank you Miss Luna, can you please read up the potion in your book and write notes?" he asks. She nods her head and heads back to her desk. Christian hadn't finished his potion yet and Nicole was just stiring hers. Kazumi cleaned up her desk before reading her potion book.

During Lunch Kazumi sat with Nicole and Christian at the Hufflepuff table. "Hey Kazumi, want to sit us?" Remus asks pointing to the others at the Gryffindor table. After looking at her friends she got up smiling and followed him to the others.

"Hi Kazumi, we have everything prepared for this weekends prank" James states.

"Sure you don't want to join us?" Sirius asks smirking.

"No thanks, I'd rather not get a detention" she tells him. "But thanks for showing me around the school and you guys still free this afternoon?" she asks. They had organized a complete tower of the secret passage in the castle.

"Yea, we are" Peter says. He'd warmed up to her over the week, though he was still a little nervous. Kazumi had yet to have a conversation with the boy though.

"We'll collect you after DADA, where will you be?" Remus asks.

"If it's still nice outside, I'll be by the lake otherwise I'll be in the library" she answers.

(Charms)

"Now enunciate Wingardium Leviosa" Flitwick instructs.

"Wingardium Leviosar" Christian says swishing and flicking his wand.

"You're saying it wrong Christian it's Leviosa not Leviosar" Kazumi tells him. She decided to demonstrate raising her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" she states as she swished and flicked her wand. He feather started to levitate as she raises her wand higher.

"Well done, look here everyone Miss Luna has done it" Flitwick informs the class. "Ten points for being the first to do it anyone else who can do it will get five points each" he states. "Miss Luna would you like to try something heavier?" he asks.

"Yes please professor" she answers smiling and he gives her a pillow. By the end of the glass she is levitating three books at once. She left class and said goodbye to Christian before heading outside.

An hour later James and Sirius arrived with the other two. For the rest of the afternoon they showed her around the school including s secret passages in the school. They planed on showing the Hogsmeade ones on a different occasion. When they reached the great hall Kazumi sat at her table next to Christian.

When she went back to her dorm after dinner she pulled out her diary. She wrote down want she remembered from last night, before hiding it again. Then took out her prank book to plan one for the weekend. No way the Black Rose Rogue will be out done by anyone. This best part is she won't ever get caught.